Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which feed will you be watching?
:japan:
:britain:
View Results

• Locked thread
Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Cool they've finally decided to give Dorada something after jobbing him out for months. Next Jr. challenger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..
MAYBE HE'S NAITO'S PAREJA!?

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Honma vs. Ishii for the NEVER at the Dome probably

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Team Washed Up Veterans vs. Team "Creative Has Nothing For You"

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
I still think they HAVE to be doing SOMETHING here because otherwise why book this match like this

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Both, but Kojima much moreso.Tenzan has his one or two miracle performances a year.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
Kinda figured I was wrong about this leading to something when I saw the level of effort from all involved there

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
I wish they'd just done a spotfest. Don't feel like either of those teams are so great at trying to work a normal match tbh

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
They're dead for back to back gaijin vs. gaijin junior matches

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
!!!

chris charlton ‏@reasonjp 12s13 seconds ago
JP announcers mention that Rush was absent from his Mexican booking today. #njkopw #losingobernables

edit: Oh

chris charlton ‏@reasonjp 18s18 seconds ago
Of course, them bringing it up is *usually* confirmation that he isn't the guy. #njkopw

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
They didn't know who it was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..
I'm with you on AJ/Okada, but matches between those two seem to grow on me on rewatch. I pretty much got into it around the same time the crowd did, like 20 minutes in.

• Locked thread