Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

the new edition of the worlds most advanced pointing device for the worlds most advanced operating system is here

discuss itt how magic trackpad & jitouch is the only acceptable way to use a computer

mice are scrub tier as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i suppose this is what having a trackball is like

pram
Jun 10, 2001
looks epic op

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

new imacs still have spinning rust instead of ssd in base config smdh :cripes:

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

the new kb, mouse, and trackpad recharge with a loving lightning connector lmfao

macbook continues to be the only apple product with usb c connector becasue ??? ?? ?????

also for the magic mouse the port is on the underside so it is impossible to use while charging (edit but it only takes minutes to charge so ehhhh ok)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
eh don't like trackpads compare
to mice

feels dainty and lack of crisp mouse buttons for dragging etc sucks

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

wacoms lookin good these days

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the new keyboard and magic mouse own

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
i use a macbook pro and don't need a separate trackpad for it

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

that is correct. u are using a trackpad. contgrartulaitons

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

update: i now possess the Magic Trackpad 2. i use it with jitouch. it owns

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
cool tech deck ramp FUCKIN NERDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

they fixed the dragging problem by making it equally clickable across the surface. now its just as good at click+drag as a mouse, and I find myself only using the mx revolution for bideo james

• Locked thread