Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx
One of my favorite things about the internet is my ability to read the thoughts of people who once sort of heard something about quantum mechanics that they half-remembered, and then took to mean that homeopathy works, without actually having to interact with said people in any meaningful way. I like people who smoke a lot of weed and have epiphanies and then post those epiphanies on facebook. Please share them with me.

To start off: Whatever this guy is up to.

Also, one of my favorite people is Alfred Webre, who runs his own news site at https://exopolitics.blogs.com, and is a regular speaker at the Free Your Mind conference.

"In an ExopoliticsTV news interview and a statement dated Nov. 8, 2011, a human representative of the reported Andromeda Council confirmed a communication from a reported commander of the Andromeda Council biosphere spaceship deployed around Earth that a specific reported Draco and Hydra reptilian undersea base on the ocean floor in the East China sea has been destroyed.

In his statement, Tolec, the human Andromeda Council representative stated “The result of the final, crippling sonic energy beam strike the people from Procyon used today destroyed this undersea complex, and created an amazing decompression resulting in a 6.9 quake on the ocean floor. Resulting in the total collapse & destruction of this base.”

In his statement, Tolec also emphasized the targeted nature of this attack was against one faction of Draco & Hydra reptilians, not against reptilian extraterrestrials as a whole.
Tolec states, “As to these specific reptilians, these undersea bases have been operated by Reptilians from the Draco & Hydra constellations... for thousands of years. I've learned over time they are ruthless, vicious, cruel & literally 'cold blooded' in their actions. With no remorse.”
Tolec continues, “I have no personal criticism of all reptilian races. I actually enjoy very much learning about the cultural diversity of many, many races. More over, I am also personally aware of one very intelligent, kind & noble reptilian race. They are vegetarians. They do not eat meat. And more important, they do not prey on humans, nor do they consume human negative emotional energy.”

Tolec concludes, “The reporting of this story, and the one prior, is only relative to the Draco & Hydra Reptilians in the underground & undersea bases. These are the ones every human on planet Earth should have a real problem with!”"

(Read: I can't be racist! I have reptilian friends!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
this dude is summoning an invisible dragon

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

The Wal Mart tiki torches are a really nice and authentic touch.

• Locked thread