Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
pumpkin spice latte, hoodies, throwing your partner into a pile of leaves, bon fires, long walks down trails, autumn is here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
cant wait to build my autumn playlist

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
All of the annoying bugs will finally go away, taking the humidity with them. Insects are the real bearers of the seasons, early scientists didn't want the little buggers to get all the credit though so they made up some fable about planetary inclinations and orbits around stellar masses and all that nonsense. Give me a good tarot reading (thanks, Piso!) any day. Weather reports are just stupid White Man's Magic anyway, made up pretend satellites orbiting a flat Earth, I mean come ON.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

social vegan

me: dad look it's a full moon

dad: w-w-what, oh god, I'll be right back *dad hastily puts on soft mocs and bursts through the door, running as fast as his dad legs can carry him to the end of the street, the new fall chill tingling his arms, barely covered by his short sleeve button up. he breaks right, delving deep into the forest, he runs until his legs cannot hold his frame. Braced against the tree it happens, first a sprout of fluff, then another and another. Dad howls his dad howl at the moon, his glasses falling as he jerks his head back to howl upward but his glasses don't fall off because he's wearing a university branded croakie. His buttons cannot contain the soft coat beneath them anymore and in an instance his shirt shreds to pieces, a plaid snow to the cool earth. Dad catches his breath and begins his trek home*

*closes book* and that's how dad's fleecy pullover season begins

Al Borland

by XyloJW
1. pumpkin spice isn't made from pumpkins
2. hoodies can be worn in winter
3. no one loves me
4. I live in a concrete city.
5. see 4
6. its cold and they haven't turned the heat on yet.

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i live on the upper floor of my apartment so I get the positive vibes (externalities) from the resident below :evilbuddy:

might grab an afternoon #psl later, depends on if it's still cold enoughh

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I cut my heat on because I'm try to motivate myself to leave fort warms and vacuum. My excuse has been that it is too cold or that the cat is on me.
It's the season

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
it has been in the 90's all week ):

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Nooner posted:

what tropical hell do you live in? I bet it's pretty

deep dish peat moss

Nooner posted:

Same. This is usually my favorite time of year but it has been hot and gross out this time

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
On the upside winter squashes have arrived in the supermarket. I love squash (:

Al Borland

by XyloJW

ChairmanMeow posted:

I cut my heat on because I'm try to motivate myself to leave fort warms and vacuum. My excuse has been that it is too cold or that the cat is on me.
It's the season

same I've been lazy this week cause its too cold and the heat isnt on :saddowns:

----------------

ron color

social vegan posted:

me: dad look it's a full moon

dad: w-w-what, oh god, I'll be right back *dad hastily puts on soft mocs and bursts through the door, running as fast as his dad legs can carry him to the end of the street, the new fall chill tingling his arms, barely covered by his short sleeve button up. he breaks right, delving deep into the forest, he runs until his legs cannot hold his frame. Braced against the tree it happens, first a sprout of fluff, then another and another. Dad howls his dad howl at the moon, his glasses falling as he jerks his head back to howl upward but his glasses don't fall off because he's wearing a university branded croakie. His buttons cannot contain the soft coat beneath them anymore and in an instance his shirt shreds to pieces, a plaid snow to the cool earth. Dad catches his breath and begins his trek home*

*closes book* and that's how dad's fleecy pullover season begins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

afternoon #psl was NOT achieved, but the evening is early and it's getting chilly.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

• Locked thread