Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Did he throw his bass drum at that guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I...I think I actually found new content to contribute.

http://imgur.com/Xswbgs3

I can't figure out how to embed a gif though.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

It didn't even take weeks.

Trollologist posted:

Can you do something for me real quck? Just, super quick here, SHUT YOUR loving IDIOT MOUTH. OK, great. thanks.

Since it's painfully clear that you can't read, or don't want to, or whatever let me go ahead and just chunk out a quick number here: 7
That's how many years DOA has been operating without me in it. And, by this ignorant rear end statement that I have to address because you clearly have some kind of learning deficiency, I'm going to guess that you assume that in the entire 7 years of operation they've never once put up flyers?! They do, They do alot. And this is all they have to show for it in almost a decade: 1500FB likes and average big show attendance of around: 200. SO CLEARLY THE FLYERS DON'T loving WORK THAT WELL DO THEY?!?!?!?! BECAUSE IF THEY DID THERE WOULD BE DEMONSTRABLE GROWTH OVER THAT PERIOD OF TIME INSTEAD OF YEAR AFTER YEAR OF FISCAL LOSS YOU SIMPLETON?!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Imagined posted:

Guy in Budapest crashes one of the 499 $1.5 million Ferrari LaFerrarris "moments after leaving the dealership"*:

*according to the Daily Mail. 5 pixel phone video of the crash at link as well.

You would think there would be additional driver's test requirements to drive something that powerful and complex. It's not like I can just get in a semi and start driving it around my neighborhood.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Edit: ^ Bahahaha

Phanatic posted:

It's waaaaay less complex than a semi. Automatic transmission.

I guess when I say complexity, I mean the complexity of driving a high horsepower RWD vehicle. This seems to happen often to those kinds of vehicles, you would think additional driver training would be a requirement if you're driving something capable of going 0-120 in under 7 seconds. That's a little different than jamming the gas on your corolla.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I never realized tanks could go that fast that they would flip in that manner.

KoRMaK posted:

Quotin this fail post

Quoted for quotability.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Rah! posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WWrBPpya2w

Terrible? He's a businessman, and that means he knows business and is a noble job creator that makes happy fun freedom money for everyone. lern ecanomecs libtard

Cats are weird. I had one that liked broccoli and toast.

I had one that like doritos and coffee. She lived to 21 o_0

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Tony Phillips posted:

Forums freude for anyone that reads nearly any drat thread in D&D.

Smoothrich got hit with the 100K hour probation.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=157766

Not that he won't be back, but gently caress it.

I didn't understand anything in any of the posts on that page.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

speshl guy posted:

Yeah it's a delicacy because survival tastes the sweetest.

New Failarmy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0og5JV3A-lA

1:45 is pretty drat great. "oh god she's ruined our couch" followed by gagging sounds from her mom

I don't understand the mentality behind people giving thumbs down to fail videos.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_drjMNHqMNU

Courtesy of the worst things for sale

Evidently this complaint must have happened a lot, because the company that makes them also posted this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S41FjIpPJTo

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Is that super meat boy on ice?

edit: vvv No I legitimately didn't know thank you :)

hanales has a new favorite as of 17:01 on Nov 30, 2015

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
Crossposted in case anyone here doesn't read the bad with money thread.

https://np.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/3tzh8n/fl_wifes_niece_staged_an_accident_blamed_other/

quote:

This is not something I did, it was my wife's niece (her sister's daughter) did. I don't know much about the law myself and have a question about what kind of consequences she is facing for what she did, because my wife is really upset right now and I don't know what to tell her. Basically what happened is that my wife's niece was in a car accident. The other driver was found at fault and was charged criminally for the accident. My wife's niece testified in court under oath about what happened. Insurance paid her claims for hospital bills and physiotherapy. She filed a lawsuit against the other driver. She also filed a report against the other driver at her work because the other driver was an off duty reserve police officer. After she testified the other driver’s dashcam came out and it proved that my wife’s niece actually caused the accident. It was all staged. There was also video from a private investigator showing my wife’s niece at the gym, going out in heels and at the beach proving she wasn’t actually hurt.
So she has been caught staging the accident, lying on the police report and in court under oath, making over $100,000 in false insurance claims, pretending to be hurt when she is not, filing a false lawsuit against the other driver and also filing a false complaint against the other driver at work because the other driver is a reserve police officer. My wife thinks nothing should happen to her niece because the dashcam video was not disclosed until after she testified under oath, so the court entrapped her into committing a crime she would have not committed otherwise. My wife also thinks the other driver probably got special treatment because she is a reserve police officer and that the prosecutor was against her niece from the start. Personally I think she deserves everything she gets for being so stupid. My wife is really upset and I just want to be able to tell her what to expect will happen to her niece. This happened 2 days after her niece turned 18 and this is the first time her niece has ever been in an accident or been in any trouble with the law. Apparently she caused the accident because she wanted money for a spring break trip which her parents were not going to pay for because they wanted her to save herself. I just want to know what, if any, charges or other consequences is she facing now that he lies have come out?

:allears:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Dek posted:

A ferrari just went up in flames in Buenos aires, Argentina

here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW8x7dysU5M

I have a 2000 acura with 150000 miles that cost me 2200$ and I've never been in fear of it spontaneously catching on fire. What causes that kind of thing?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

:perfect:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

zakharov posted:

I cannot possibly emphasize enough how important it is that you click this link.

By the end of it I was sad, because I know that kid is going to shoot up a school.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Alaois posted:

i have seen this gif loop thousands of times and have only just now noticed the hand cutting the string

Seems a little cruel :(

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Titular line.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Paranormal Puptivity

:golfclap:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Rolo posted:

That was really cool at first.

I don't understand what he thought was going to happen.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Boat posted:

This, except, you know, this Jeep has modified suspension to have massive articulation, and he was attempting it with what looks like a dead stock setup.

Yeah I can see that the cabin on that is still mostly parallel to the ground. He started going sideways immediately.

I'm assuming jeep people have some weird subculture that involves pushing those kinds of limits. I will immediately seek more schadenfreude related to this, because I'm sure it's amazing.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Scruff McGruff posted:

Ugh, you just ~Don't Get It~

Standard wrangler owner facebook post.

Multiple hash tags are a clear sign of a deranged mind.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Please explain this.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

ayn rand hand job posted:

Booze. Lots of booze.

Nah. Bryan Alvarez (punchy guy) is a radio host, but he does a pro wrestling podcast with Vinny Verhei (the fat guy), and Wang (one of Bryan's BJJ students) occasionally does a guest spot on that podcast.

Bryan & Vinny record an annual podcast for Christmas ahead of time, and they videotaped it some time.

I see. So you thought this was the wrestling and podcast thread. Understandable mistake.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Bird in a Blender posted:

First, it's illegal. Second, the use of apartments for AirBnB causes rent to go up because it takes legitimate rental properties off the market and turns them into hotels, again illegally. San Francisco is notorious for this because rent is already high, and a lot of apartments are being used for AirBnB instead of rental units, something that could potentially lower the rent. Also, this lady was not in the wrong, it was their landlord.

Also let's not forget, if you pay for an apartment, you don't want to live in a hotel. People coming and going who don't care about the property makes for a worse existence.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Proclick.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Berk Berkly posted:

Pretty much this. I knew plenty of people, friends, who grew up in trailer parks and waaaay off the road dirt road homes.

Everyone has told them their whole life they are trash and they have no reason not to believe it. Substance abuse, mental illness, and crime-as-means are common.

The vast majority of the time they grow up jaded, parents and/or siblings involved in drinking and drugs, going from job to job with no money, maybe finishing high-school, but collage is a pipedream.

Best case is they find some decent line of work, make decent money and escape to another life. Too often girls often end up low-end strippers/sexworkers, addicted and pregnant. Men end up in prison or suicide.

This is why the European system is better. Free collages for everyone.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Republican voters in KY are mostly going :argh: because the governor they elected, who promised to GIT RIDDA THAT DANGED OBAMACARE in the fine state of KY, is following through on his campaign promise and shutting down their actually pretty effective state run healthcare.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT DUDE WHO SAID HE'D TAKE AWAY OBAMACARE FOR THE CITIZENS WOULD ACTUALLY GO THROUGH (and burn about 23 million dollars doing it) WITH HIS MAIN CAMPAIGN PROMISE?

Yea, this is what happens when you don't think before you vote.

So I googled this. Ended up on Breitbart laughing at comments. Until I got to this.

quote:

TR-3B • 3 hours ago
muslims believe insurance is gambling so they do not have to participate

our rates are sky high because of the cult of islam

they just go to emergency rooms with "chest pains", so they must be admitted, and then do not pay the bill afterwards

many of our great hospitals are targeted on purpose so they will fold

but we should embrace every illegal and immigrant

:omarcomin:

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Yvonmukluk posted:

I think the most significant development of TFA is that it had more believable romantic chemistry between Finn & Rey than between Padme & Anakin over the entire prequel trilogy.

Is it possible to have Shrodinger's schadenfreude over the possibility of them making the relationship official in the subsequent films? Beause god drat, the MRA/dark Enlightenment/Racist Fuckwad tears would/will be so delicious.

I would assume it has to be his role, as he seems pretty useless as a fighter, or strategist, or anything else, and he doesn't have the force. I'm thinking his "mental conditioning" kicks in and he turns heel, only to return in movie three and saved through the POWER OF LOVE.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Slime posted:

People, people. A Finn and Rey relationship would piss people off, a Finn and Poe relationship would piss some other people off...but do you know what would piss off the most people? Finn gets them both. Imagine the impotent fury.

So Torchwood in space + multiracial + jedi sex tricks?

I have to towel off.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It was to promote a program where teenagers volunteer to help shovel snow for old people.I guess they couldn't find a real old person but wanted to visually demonstrate the concept of one.

It's really mind-boggling. Is a volunteer snow-shoveling program controversial enough that you need to fake support for it?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

hooah posted:

When I was a sound guy for one of the Marine Corps bands, our staff sergeant told us a story about a corporal who was ragging on the guest vocalist during a rehearsal. Kept saying how he could sing the song (God Bless the USA) better and whatnot. So, the band officer decided to give him a shot for some reason, and this is what resulted: http://tindeck.com/listen/fhypz.

The link says the file requested was deleted or never existed.

E: Got to listen, god I love lovely singers who think they are good.

hanales has a new favorite as of 18:53 on Jan 26, 2016

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Rondette posted:

Oh so this is worth listening to, I made a very special video so you can all bask in the glory. This took me exactly as long as you think it did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_PV3yuHX9o

:allears:

Also the super gross throat clearing into the mic at the end.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1454188925032.webm

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Hilarious but what's happening behind him?

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

gently caress you Chris!

hanales
Nov 3, 2013
I think this counts.

http://kxan.com/2016/02/26/dow-chemical-settles-case-citing-supreme-court-uncertainty/

Basically Dow Chemical has decided to pay out an 865m dollar settlement because Scalia died and they don't think they can win without someone like him on the panel.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

Bernie Sanders didn't serve time, but he did get arrested in 1963 while protesting attempted segregation and was fined $25 (the equivalent of $193 today) for resisting arrest. So actually, the tiny old Jewish grandpa is the most legit of all the candidates.

That picture is so phenomenal. I'm not a huge Bernie fan, but drat.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

chitoryu12 posted:

For comparison, at the same time as Bernie Sanders was getting arrested for fighting segregation:

* Hilary Clinton was campaigning for Barry Goldwater (an anti-abortion and anti-homosexuality Republican who wanted to bust up unions and welfare).

* Donald Trump was attending a military academy and possibly faking a medical deferment to avoid the draft.

* Ted Cruz did not exist.

That settles it, I'm getting some college loans.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Staryberry posted:

Have a Stupid Criminals Schadenfreude match set:

Thieves located quickly after stealing GPS devices

The fact that anyone under 30 doesn't know the difference between a cell phone and commercial grade GPS is kind of sad to me.

Strudel Man posted:

Hey, if you're born outside America, you're not a real American.

Also, if you're born inside America, but your parents aren't legally American, you're still not a real American.

There are no real Americans.

There are at least 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

How many bathroom blowjobs has this guy clearly given, because the number has to be in the hundreds.