Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Beetphyxious posted:

If it's for the buff to me that's pretty clear you're not buffing your own line. If so, why is it even a targeted ability? That doesn't make sense. It'd just be always on.

because most people have multiple moves that they have to choose.

i know people don't like role-based guessing but if i'm going out anyhow this is pretty suspicious. non-combat scum wouldn't know anything about how combat abilities work because they wouldn't have any. i'm onto you beet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

guys calm down. only scum want town to get worked up and lose focus.

CCKeane posted:

My planned line up:

Front: Rarity, TMMadman, Anarc

Back: Merk, Verr, wins,

merk claims that he targeted the back row. but my ability said that rarity got targeted by merk. that means one of two things: 1. merk is lying and is scum. 2. wins (or someone else, maybe rarity?) has an ability that redirects moves toward themselves/others. if merk pops town, i say we look at wins carefully.

for now, hammer merk if you guys like, but i'm more certain tomm is a baddy than merk.

##vote Tommunist

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

fuuuuck i gotta stop speed posting

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

liiiiies.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

or rather, thenabster definitely targeted merk. or i guess someone could redirect moves but if that's the case than my ability is pretty poo poo.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

:siren: guys holy poo poo hold the presses :siren:

just heard from busb, merk did not target rarity last combat, only amoeba. merk isn't lying. drop the merk votes if you're voting based on my battle-results.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

to be perfectly clear, the only person who targeted rarity was amoeba.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Verr posted:

:siren: guys holy poo poo hold the presses :siren:

just heard from busb, merk did not target rarity last combat, only amoeba. merk isn't lying. drop the merk votes if you're voting based on my battle-results.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

that's bad dude. we need all the townies we can get. put your vote on me or somebody else.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

no i am, but if you're concerned over merk/me i think merk has been making better contributions to the battles, which we need to win.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

bowmore posted:

actually I think Little Mac is scum ##vote Little Mac

boooo. why would you vote LM? if you believe me even a little we verified LM used a move on merk day one and we didn't lose.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

merk, did you get wounded in day 1 battle? that's the only way LM could be scum.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

god i hope asiina is actually a cop. based cckeane please protect us.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Rarity posted:

I figured you were the doc by a process of elimination

i thought you were scum after you flipped to me day 2 after i mentioned you were a perfect scum candidate, but forgot after all the hubbub.

merk, ecco, you guys need to chill.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Rarity posted:

That post that made me switch was scummy as hell from you, it had nothing to do with OMGUS cause that's not a tactic I use as scum

haha fair enough. i'll take bad logic that works. :v

busb posted:

A couple of other things about the game :

Offerings - had a whole list of ~10 boons and favours but seeing as most didn't get used i'll probably save them in case i run another similar game in the future. I think the mechanic was too removed from the regular player though and probably seemed like a useless stat.
Lurking: was noticeably bad, but my delay probably caused a lot of it. Alternately maybe the soldiers format just doesn't suit the newer crop of players? But some new players like Verr and Kashuno really got into it i think so not sure.

TMM: you did have the highest base, but there were a lot of underdog wounding roles too so you weren't invincible by any means!

i really liked it! i was totes gonna burn both boons.

FoxTerrier posted:

Verr, this was your first game right? You were fun to play with

thanks! i think it was fun to argue for the battle-approach against everyone calling me bad. to be fair, i was pretty bad. big shout out to KB for actually playing with the info i got.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

yeah especially when it seems to be mostly cross-game drama.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

that was me. sorry brosef.

• Locked thread