Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:

DXP Special Features and Fun Facts

The Domino's-branded illuminated warming oven located behind the driver's door and storage areas are designed for easy loading and unloading of pizzas and other menu items. The warming oven can hold two Heatwave™ bags and is quickly accessible to drivers with the touch of a key fob.

The interior of the DXP includes both front and rear storage areas and features a non-slip, easy-to-clean surface to stabilize items during delivery. The car has been reconfigured with all but the driver's seat removed, allowing the DXP to hold large orders for schools, businesses and special events as well as home delivery. The DXP has the capacity to accommodate up to 80 pizzas, along with Domino's other menu items including salads, wings and 2-liter bottles of soda.

The DXP comes equipped with a puddle light projecting the Domino's logo on the ground. The front fascia displays the Domino's logo, and the side panel displays the reflective graphic of the Domino's brand. Other details include hubcaps with the Domino's logo and the recognizable illuminated Domino's car topper.

The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named the DXP's base vehicle, the Chevrolet Spark, a 2015 Top Safety Pick in its minicar segment. With an outstanding combination of the latest safety and technology features, drivers can feel confident with the DXP's protection in case of an emergency.[/b[

To keep the DXP vehicles in top operating condition, Chevrolet dealers in the cities where DXP vehicles are being launched have been trained to service the DXPs.

The DXP comes equipped with the OnStar® navigation system. The OnStar navigation system will help drivers stay on course with turn-by-turn directions and connections to 9-1-1 in case of emergency.

With an EPA estimated 39 MPG highway, the DXP should provide the kind of fuel economy franchisees welcome.

Its 1.2 liter engine makes the I-4 engine car fun to drive. With an EPA estimated 39 MPG highway, the DXP will provide the kind of economics franchisees welcome. The DXP features a continuous variable automatic transmission that adapts seamlessly to driver throttle input and speed for a comfortable ride.

"Even though Domino's deliveries will still primarily be made in the personal cars of delivery drivers," said Weiner, [b]"the Domino's DXP represents an innovative leap into the 21st century and takes delivery to a new level of efficiency and quality."

Thank god the driver will be so safe in this rolling pizza oven, it gives me great comfort to know that the driver won't be risking their life in a rolling pizza death trap. They are also safe from puddles.

In case you thought this was a joke, no, there are already 97 of them on the road. Have you seen this rolling pizza monstrosity.

http://www.dominosdxp.com/

Personally I love the "For Official Use Only" decal as if one of the poor pizza drivers subjected to one of these things would want to take it out on a spin around town off the clock.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Oct 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
This car really upsets me, OP. I can't stand the thought of a delivery person driving it around in my neighborhood. If I ever ate Domino's you can bet I'd stop.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

you think i give a poo poo about the delivery car if i order a pizza?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
But how are these cars affecting property values is what I want to know, OP!!

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Don't give a single gently caress. I honestly cannot way for the day that no one bats an eye over cars because all they will be is smaller busses, just public transport.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
wow a car

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

No. 6 posted:

Don't give a single gently caress. I honestly cannot way for the day that no one bats an eye over cars because all they will be is smaller busses, just public transport.

It won't be such a big shift for OP, he's used to riding small buses.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

that sure is a car alright

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not just a car, it's the latest in pizza delivery technology.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

and you bolded the entire quote except 2 sentences

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
It should have been a German car with the built in over. For holocaust jokes

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats posted:

It should have been a German car with the built in over. For holocaust jokes

It should just have been a car with a Hitler moustache and swastikas on the tires.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I want pizza delivery like in snow crash, mafia controlled supercars and if it gets there later than 30min uncle enzo comes and appologized personally

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Applewhite posted:

It should just have been a car with a Hitler moustache and swastikas on the tires.

Too far, buddy. We just want the implication

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Booblord Zagats posted:

Too far, buddy. We just want the implication

Too late I'm already building my dream pizza delivery car.

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
No unbreakable tether to literally chain the delivery driver to this ovenmobile for the duration of their shift? What the gently caress is even the point then?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
They're better rolling billboards for Domino's, and being company cars I'm sure they're going to be allowed to install any and all sorts of monitoring packages from GPS, dash cams, and speed monitoring all they way to audio/video recording to catch you smoking, picking your nose or talking to yourself as you drive.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
They should put tachikoma legs on them, take out the driver's cabin and just make them drones.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Applewhite posted:

They should put tachikoma legs on them, take out the driver's cabin and just make them drones.

In the bad part of towns they probably just make you retrieve your own pizza from the oven.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
thats too much work for some simple 'za

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
gently caress Dominos

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
what dumb rear end franchisee thinks this is a better deal than a couple heatwave bags and some roof magnets????

i mean cumbon this is gotta cost more than INSURANCE and like whateaver else you pay for for your drivers

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

In the bad part of towns they probably just make you retrieve your own pizza from the oven.

They should make a condo that is also a dominos so basically you're living inside a dominos and the chefs prepare your pizza in your kitchen and also live in your cupboard.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

tomstuart posted:

whateaver else you pay for for your drivers

LOL, pay their drivers. Tipped position.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

I cant wait to get paid $4.25 an hour to ride some lovely rear end uncomfortable car that probably wont even be able to play my own music and will film me to maintain quality job assurance. delivery loving experts

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
At first glance I thought Domino's was going to send these out trolling the suburbs for buyers like an ice cream van.

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Late stage capitalism at its finest

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

paint the noid on the front so it looks like he got run over

man i should work as a domino's adman

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Lol a wiener said all of that no wonder 3o was listening

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

uhhh yeeeaaah we'll be deducting $40 from your night of tips for the gas money because we sent you on way on the other of suburban sprawl poo poo city because we cant plan out of a sensible delivery area

remember: working at dominos is a priviledge

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Three Olives posted:

LOL, pay their drivers. Tipped position.

I just checked, they make $4 an hour, have to provide their own car insurance and don't get reimbursed for gas and mileage in most cases.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
i

am going to make

on of this car for subway so i can more easily conduct my sandwich making activites in homes of people

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I wish you'd get run over by a DXP, 3O

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

these cars will all permanently smell like weed

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldyx3KHOFXw

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I need Randy Newman (or someone good at immitating him) to do a cover of that song

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

so now we don't have to tip the pizza guy cause he's not using his own car/gas. cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tuxedo Gin posted:

so now we don't have to tip the pizza guy cause he's not using his own car/gas. cool.

Yeah, you'll have to tip them because you are a decent human being now. Sucks, I know.

• Locked thread