Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

peter gabriel posted:

Problem is if they fix the game all they will be left with is a poo poo game that doesn't amuse anymore sometimes.
The bugs are the best part by quite a margin.

Like goat simulator with no ragdoll physics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Kinbote
Feb 27, 2016

You forgot to sign it Ryan archer.someone track down that monocle and tophat.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/Clifford_Miku/status/715952058474430464

what is with this guy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cocaine dad show posted:

Imagine being angry enough with eonwe that you spend 50 dollars I mean lmao if you get angry at eonwe on the forums you are doing life wrong, God bless and carry on spending your stupid money he doesn't care about. Eonwe is good and I'm glad of he

Yea I feel like my posts are at the very most something you'd skip over, not something you'd get mad at, it's bizarre

Loiosh posted:

Watching the petty fight over his avatar has been one of my favorite things this last week.

Yea, same here

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Just stopping in super fast to see how the three days thing panned out.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Like goat simulator with no ragdoll physics.

A great description yes, perfect

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Eonwe posted:

Yea I feel like my posts are at the very most something you'd skip over, not something you'd get mad at, it's bizarre

Your posts and gentle good humor are very welcoming and good actually.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Eonwe is half the reason I tune in to this thread

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

FrankieGoes posted:

I was just going off what a shitizen told me. I knew that the PU was the big draw for KS but he told me otherwise in the prior to KS money grubbing. I will literally, right now, go back to RSI and tell that shitizen that he is a liar. Again.

My badge of shame, for proof.

Why the gently caress would I need to buy a ship for Wing Commander: The Movie: The Game? Is it some sort of super-libertarian future, where the military needs to pay its own way? Obviously not.

And that pledge predates the KS by 9 days & is from the first day of pledges.

Check & mate.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Thanks guys! I personally don't hate anyone enough to spend $10 on them

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Oh! Guys! Jojo's Bizarre Adventure started up again. This season will be crazy

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

On track for a $65K day... why???

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Daztek posted:

are 4k monitors that bad?

They're not, but Windows is a PoS that doesn't know how to do DPI scaling properly.
Especially if you've got two monitors and they're not both 4k.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Also Archer tonight, and game of thrones soon

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW-OE

Everytime 8A posts this runs through my head

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

If I was younger and less experienced in the world I'd probably pay $10 to get rid of Hitler but Command and Conquer taught me that messing with history can have unanticipated consequences.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Yea, same here

I may get mad at your posts recommending Gintama, but that'll be after I watch 20 episodes or so.

(Seriously, I've watched Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, no stranger to an off start)

Lord Kinbote
Feb 27, 2016

More money than sense.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

boviscopophobic posted:

Today was quarterly-unmelt-token day.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Why the gently caress don't any tablets come with an hdmi in port? Would be great to have a small thingy as second monitor/touch display

Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid.

Works as an Android tablet on its own.
When you hook it up to your desktop via HDMI and USB, it becomes a Cintiq screen/pen tablet/touch display

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lol, something went down overnight last night and we wondered why nobody escalated the issue, but we found out that the people who monitor it overnight couldnt get the monitoring tool open and didn't think it was important to mention it

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.
Please stop posting I'm 200 pages behind and losing ground :negative:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

runsamok posted:

I may get mad at your posts recommending Gintama, but that'll be after I watch 20 episodes or so.

(Seriously, I've watched Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ, no stranger to an off start)

It's ok if you don't like it, but drat I love that show

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Macross Delta on Sunday!

boviscopophobic
Feb 5, 2016

runsamok posted:

Thanks, that makes sense. It's impossible to get a nice clean time series because these psychological fracking events seem to be coming in at more than 1 per week.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

runsamok posted:

Macross Delta on Sunday!

Should I watch macross

I don't know what its about

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Eonwe posted:

It's ok if you don't like it, but drat I love that show

I take the opinions of random people on the internet with adorable avatars & their own emote very seriously. I will seriously give it 20 episodes :D

:eonwe:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

boviscopophobic posted:

Because the script was so drat riveting.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

runsamok posted:

Leaked SQ42 script created waves and pulled in thousands more backers due to quality of the script.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Smorgasbord posted:

Please stop posting I'm 200 pages behind and losing ground :negative:

Trust me when I say you can skip them

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

runsamok posted:

Yep.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Ponzi posted:

Hmmm... the fourth wall...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall

Something to do with the videos CIG keep making?

Clue #1 was Ben as a warrant canary (in response to AtV)
Clue #2 was fourth wall

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm on mobile but the reason I love Gintama is because it's a shonen, a shonen parody, a love story, a love story parody, drama, drama parody, it's happy, sad, it's funny, it's got touching scenes, it has poop jokes and rear end jokes, it's got funny characters, awesome fights, and it has episodes that just take a complete left turn

It owns

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Daztek posted:

They even have like a dozen cryengine devs, so switching engines is probably not a solution either

They had a dozen cryengine devs.
A bunch of them left, AFAIR.

Pratt2112
Mar 25, 2016

Indeeeeeeeeeed...

ZenMaster posted:

The better question is who ISN'T Ryan Archer.

Who is John Galt?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
They poached cryengine devs but their engine was so hosed it took them forever to even get the crosshair to work

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I am Ryan Archer.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Eonwe posted:

Should I watch macross

I don't know what its about

Do you like Japanese pop music? Love triangles? Nuclear powered transforming space planes?

If so, Macross may be for you.

It's also the source material for the first third of Robotech, which is more familiar to North Americans.

It's been around since the 80s. If you want to try it out, I'd recommend snagging the two Macross Frontier movies.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

runsamok posted:

Do you like Japanese pop music? Love triangles? Nuclear powered transforming space planes?

Yes, yes, and yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Eonwe posted:

no Archer spoilers please, some of us cut the cord and are just getting caught up with season 6 on netflix

• Locked thread