Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional

chaosbreather posted:

Ten hours of cutscenes is no game ever made. It is, however, about all the Star Wars movies, or all the Harry Potter films, or all the Lord of Rings films, or all of the good Star Trek films. That's who he thinks he is, and what he thinks he's making, and why he doesn't give a poo poo about anything else.

Recommend watching the Wing Commander movie while reading this post for maximum effect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches

Toops posted:

wtf is this?

Lone Star Citizen

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches

Galarox posted:

Further thoughts on the stream:

WTF was going on with the Lesnick? He said precisely NOTHING through the whole stream. He just sat there like a (large) sack of spuds and sort of zoned out.

I didn't read it so much as zoned out but more 'silently seething'.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches

ZenMaster posted:

oh snap, the other was 95% there, this might be the actual pic... checking now.

Uhh check away I guess!

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Hey they got the coffee machine ok??? And Tier 1 level employees fly first and business class out of pocket so we have to cut costs on the peons.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Been reading a lot of pages lately, one in particular stood out, with four little words. Codebreakers is there a next step? If not you all are just trolling the hell out of everybody.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
Same honestly :negative: Thought I had it, looked through all the pages, and only see one with any plaintext but its like 4 words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches

MeLKoR posted:

It's like the "Make-A-Wish Foundation", only Ben is dying and Sandi gets the wishes.

:drat:

• Locked thread