Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
I can't believe he's still at it. It's been hours and he just keeps on diggin' that hole deeper.

Just stop, dude, for the love of christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Your under an impression I care about holes or what happens after this. I don't.

Someone's gotta tell you cock sucks how unfunny you are instead of constantly sucking each others dicks.

You've been at this for five hours now. If it was your job, you'd have taken a lunch break by this time.

But yeah, tell me some more about how you don't care

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Yeah, problem with typing on a tablet and giving very few shits about grammar on an internet humor forum.

So what's your excuse for the writing on your blog?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Goodnight and see you in the Verse Commandos. I leave you to stroke your over inflated epeens in peace.

Well, that's us told

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Tippis posted:

Speaking of which (kind of…), can someone explain to me why it's so seemingly impossible to find the Taco Bell version of Demolition Man? All I ever come across is the Pizza Hut version, and the obvious dubbing bothers me. Also Denis Leary's “acting”, but the more so the dubbing.

Wait, what? What happened to make them edit out Taco Bell?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

SurfaceDetail posted:

So I see there had been 600 posts overnight. Thinking the ELE happened.

And its just a bunch of you tards arguing with a mentally ill dude. Nice one you beat him

Well not everything in the thread can be your balls

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

fuctifino posted:

I am sometimes quick to attack, but will always admit when I am wrong

Oh really

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

None of these people have ever been in a courtroom in their lives, have they? "Well I'll just downvote the plaintiff and then everyone will stand up and clap."

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I slept on it.

Derek reached out to me about it.

I even said I'd take a step back.

Then I thought, I paid for this right. So gently caress that.

There will be no apologies. There will be no walking anything I've said back.

You don't like me. Ignore me. Or engage with it and get your Lols. Either way, I'm here to stay.

Let's do this bitches.

I was gonna offer you an apology but uh...

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Was 100% sober for the records and stand by everything I said.

Dude, when someone says/implies that you were drunk when you said all that poo poo, they are offering you an out.

It's not that you don't get SA, it's that you don't get human interaction at all. God drat.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
Wake up, head pounding like some satanic kettledrum, stomach spinning like a top. Peel my sticky eyes open to find the room spinning, swimming, blurry. Memory percolates up through the haze, slowly but persistently, until suddenly, a shock of adrenaline!

What the gently caress did I do last night?

I'm too sick to move but I have to know. I drag myself out of bed; the floor lurches to horizontal. The stomach isn't having any of this. My mouth floods with saliva and I swallow it. And again. And again. Finally my stomach quiets enough that I can begin to stagger across the house.

My computer chair is like an oasis of stability, and I collapse into it without dignity. Head on the desk (thank you, desk, for being so cool and smooth), I spend some time breathing, just breathing. Then nudge the mouse until the monitor lights up. And there they are. All the posts I made last night. Oh Christ in Heaven.

I peck feebly at the keys, post "heyyyy, i'm back you guys", and they flood me with responses: "Hey we know you didn't mean it", "I said some pretty mean things too and...", "We all hope you're feeling better", &c.

Key by key, word by word, moment by painful moment, I respond:

"gently caress ALL YOU COCKSUCKERS, I MEANT EVERY WORD YOU SONS OF WHORES"

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Toops posted:

All I'm sayin' is, B of Inforedux is an unpaid CIG shill posting to derail the thread. Ignore his obvious shill tactics and he'll go away. Don't let him try to convince you he's against CIG, that was all a deep cover ruse, he's such a huge fan CIG finally gave him marching orders to upset the thread.

Derail the thread from what, though? There isn't much going on at CIG of a sunday afternoon

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

When I was in 3rd grade blah blah blah...

Partially why I'm an angry adult.

Jesus wept.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

MeLKoR posted:

please don't forget to call your mothers you animals

This.

Friends, some of us don't have anyone to call on mother's day anymore

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

What are you 12.

:ironicat:

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Then here's an idea you thick headed moron, ignore it!

If its toxic. If its bad. If its a waste of your time. Then move the gently caress on.

Or can you not? Seriously can you not?

You can preach for me to do so, but can you just ignore it? You've proven you cannot.

Prove me wrong.

Or wait say you don't care all the while continuing to respond to everything. Great win/win you put yourself in.

shut the gently caress up, retard

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

I'm done and gone. Deleting account. After you libeled me accusing !me of plagarism I'm done. You win. You've changed histoy so much and put words in my mouth that there's no point. You'll frame things how you like.

I'm done.

InfoRedux is done with SC.

And this is over.

You lied. You made up poo poo. You won. Congrats. You get what you deserve. Congrats.

i will concede that you win as long as you promise to shut the gently caress up

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

CrazyLoon posted:

"And I'm not talking about the ordinary gaping orifice we all possess. I mean...an all-encompassing, all-consuming, out-of-proportion-to-every-other-facet-of-his-humanity-CHASM. And from whose bourn (if I may quote Shakespeare) no traveller has ever returned."

we gave every possible benefit of the doubt, even to the extent where derek PM'd the guy and told us all "give him yet another chance" and he spit in our eye

so gently caress him

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

spacetoaster posted:

Did anyone save the youtube of Sandi singing the Nazi anthem instead of the German national anthem? They erased it pretty quick once they realized what she did.

Wait, what? This is a joke, right? Right?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
Well poo poo.

Star Citizen - It's no joke, commando, it's some Nazi poo poo

e: Star Citizen - I did Nazi that comin'

Foo Diddley fucked around with this message at 23:56 on May 8, 2016

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

PST posted:

You can't actually argue with these people, you can't link them stuff or show them anything to counter their cult views.

I don't know, chrisrobertstryingtoplayhisowngame.avi usually works pretty well

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

orcinus posted:

What about Psygnosis? Team17? Silmarils? Bitmap Brothers?

I miss the Amiga

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Sappo569 posted:

Those sure are Nazi uniforms, good job CIG

No they're not, see, it's not a swastika but some other symbol in the white circle on the red armband

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Sabreseven posted:

Shitizens are so friggin stupid, it actually offends me to think these idiots were the fastest sperm, is it too late to abort them?

You have no idea how horrifying the slowest sperm were

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

G0RF posted:

It's going to have a coin-op SataBall and just look at this white hot awesome sauce! You tell me it's not that greatest thing ever and I'll name you liar.

Thanks for ruining hotline miami for me forever

I used to think you were cool gorf. I used to think you were my friend ;_____;

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

G0RF posted:

I hear players will be able to visit each other's hangars soon. If so, I will make a peace offering of Cargo Pants in space. I will kill pirate swarms to earn the credit to buy them for you. Because I value friendships.

Note: they will vanish with a future update because Persistence!. I'm sorry in advance for they but this is the hand we've been dealt by wiser space gamers than us.

aaaah, i'm just mad that whoever made that video hijacked the hotline miami soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MPwsr7WRdk

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

G0RF posted:

You think it's anger, but really that's your feet telling your brain it's time to dance and your brain trying to fight the rhythm. But the rhythm is gonna get you, the rhythm is gonna get you, the rhythm is gonna get- yoooouuu-- TO-NIGHT.

yes gorf, and we're holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night

but that doesn't excuse CIG from stealing music from much more talented indie devs

edit: here's a picture of my cat

i don't have a cat

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
my safeword is "walrus"

don't tell mr. tophat

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
okay which one of you fuckers told him?

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
No one can stop Mr. Tophat

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Decrepus posted:

Does anyone want to meet me in the 5,000 mile high club later and just hang out or w/e? I don't have any irl plans, obviously, and maybe later we can shoot pirates or stand.

I'm there, dude. Just give me a bit to pick an outfit that goes well with this T-pose

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
I do not consent to CIG's terms of service

Checkmate, fuckers

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

"What amazing things would you like to do in your fantasy video game world that you can't do in real life?"

"Well, I uh, I'd like to have some coffee and talk to somebody. Maybe have a job, I don't know. There are so many possibilities!"

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Chalks posted:

I honestly can't work out if this person expects the captain and crew to be real people or NPCs.

I can't decide which would be sadder

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
I just don't know who to believe: the guy who has actual, real life legal teams (plural!) or the dude who slept through Trolling 101 and got all his legal advice from Judge Judy

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Jason Sextro posted:

I like to think he got legal advice from Judge Reinhold

I loved him in Beverly Hills Cop

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Michaellaneous posted:

Why are their hats so stupid.

Why are the ships so stupid.

Why do the killrathi fighter make WW2 divebomber sounds in space.

E: Right now it is top gun in space because a bunch of pilots are angry at each other (no homosexuality included(which is bad))

You did this to yourself. We told you not to do it. Or maybe we didn't but I'm sure it was implied

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

MeLKoR posted:

I was hoping someone would ask so I didn't have to look like a boor but... what loving song is this? :negative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

• Locked thread