Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
poo poo posting in a new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Hey guys, I added all the CIG devs that we know personal emails to You need a premium account to see this message.

Remember to check You need a premium account to see this message and You need a premium account to see this message for the mail campaign details.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Archive this, reddit.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Maldoror posted:

List of top 20 reddit.com/r/starcitizen/ poster's names, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses:

• You need a premium account to see this message

:laffo: @ number 7. Didn't he get caught sending dick pics too?

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

TubeStank posted:

it's vietnamese....idiot!!!!!

If it's asian, it's Chinese :colbert:

How was that redditor impression?

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Bolow posted:

Figures he'd be loving fed scum

I'm actually with Avril.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Shala posted:

lol what a dipshit.

I bet he makes like 10-20k above median at best and thinks he's a baller lmao

Dude was full time help desk, I think. He didn't make poo poo. I think the only reason he was able to go into debt over Shart Shitizen was because he couldn't get it up to plow his wife and have kids.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Not that I've seen Derek mentioned 7 more but I think implied most were leaving over the Christmas holidays, so not public yet.

Classy of the Robertses to let people go over the holidays.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Hopper posted:

Aww cute, look at him being all happy because for once in his life, something... stands. :allears:

:vince: :drat: :boom:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

revmoo posted:

Yeah that's not one of those normal wheelchairs for a person that plays wheelchair basketball in their free time. That's one of those "you are a curse to your insurance company" wheelchairs.

I bet it can hit Mach 1.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I didn't know you COULD doxx cartoon characters.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Sarsapariller posted:

It's not funny to defend this even ironically.

:frogout:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Beet Wagon posted:

I dunno man, gathering up all that information to use for legal purposes is one thing (after all, it is all easily found on the internet without doing any real digging) but the fact that when he does put together 'dossiers' on people who poo poo on him online he comes here to share it all with the pretty obvious intent of saying "Look at this loving guy. Hey loving guy, I know where you live" makes it all seem really loving gross.

I can get behind a lot of Smart's hilarious antics, but not this.

:frogout:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
2015 Star Citizen regs aren't down with the Derek Smizzle. Thanks for the :10bux: anyway.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Sarsapariller posted:

gently caress's sake guys. It is not okay to post a child's actual personal information online to incite bullying. No, it does not matter if they started it. No, it does not matter if the dumb little bastard made it easily available. Whether or not they are crippled is irrelevant. They are a child. Are you a child?

Um.. He's a legal adult actually. Try again.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGpV6D_8rIo

Unironically this. Crippey boy.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

honestly bringing people's IRL stuff in not acceptable on either side in my opinion

i just find it really hard to find it funny about this kid, just like I can read these people harassing Derek and I don't find that funny

im here for star citizen drama

Crippey boy

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Chalks posted:

Regardless of whether or not this kid is a kid or whatever, it seems pretty clear that Derek needs to calm his litigation boner before he points it in an even stupider direction.

There's a mental image for you fuckers. Enjoy.

OBONERJECTION!

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Lowtax has probably made as much off Star Citizen as Derek Smart has spent against it.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

i missed most of this, this guy is loving dumb and really needs to stop

nobody should even joke about swatting someone

Seriously, TIMMAY is loving reaping what he's sown, dude. I'd find it funny as gently caress if DS called his parents and told them what a shitlord crippey boy has been over the internet.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Madcosby posted:

If people called my dad for the poo poo I post online I'd be grounded.

Pointless little story: This story takes place with flip phones around 2005ish. I once left my phone in a cab around 3am. The cabbie found it, and used it to call the number labeled "Home" which was my parents house at 3am. My dad answered, and the cabbie, after figuring out he was my father said "I have your son's phone" but my dad who didn't understand the guys accent thought I had been kidnapped. He started yelling at the cabbie "Let my son go! I won't pay any ransom!!" so the cabbie hung up and called "Brother" who was my brother I was with that evening and I got my phone back, and then the cabbie regaled us with the story.

When I called my dad afterwards he was crying and said he had just called the police. I told him thanks for not agreeing to any ransom.

We don't negotiate with terrorists. :911:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ragequit posted:

Someone should call Derek's parents because boy howdy would they be embarrassed to learn what their kid does on the internet all day.

Proud parents of an Internet Warlord.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

mcjomar posted:

EVE Goons did this to "Preencleve Grothsmore" or however you spell that dumb name.

Isn't that the dude they made write that horrible loving essay to join GSF?

edit: found it

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1BwSgFFPVi7KMo48e9j908t87zJCQfunJ1hbH2RlL18Y&pli=1

quote:

Goonwaffe | Prencleeve’s Grothsmore
Chapter One | Direction in a Directionless Galaxy
Hello, I am Prencleeve Grothsmore. I’m a Eve Online pilot, just like you. I first starting playing in 2010 with a character called Graphite Vestian, I was approached by a goonwaffe recruiter. He promised to let me in and experience the highs and lows of a communist spaceship corporation, his pitch drove me in. I paid him the ISK. He ran off. After that I did some research into Goonwaffe, I found out about its vibrant history in the game of internet spaceships. I learnt about the 2010 recruitment drive and propaganda that surrounded it, also I was inspired by the direction of the “great war”.
The concept drawn out by the fore-founders of Goonwaffe was mesmerising. An in-game organization formed by SA community members which can take over the universe (or null sec). Some may laugh at how serious I am, however what I’m about to say I ment, every word I ment. From that point onwards, I knew becoming part of Goonwaffe was what I wanted to do. So from there I set off on my conquest for glory.
I would go to any means to become a member of the Goonwaffe Corporation, and once in I would contribute effectively and be a good corp member. I began conducting deeper research into how I could become part of Goonwaffe. I began by sourcing out “legitimate” recruiters. I found a guy in GS_Help who claimed he could sponsor me to get in. In hope of joining a mighty communist space faring organization, I blindly followed him. I paid him 500 million ISK. And off he went. Some will laugh at my stupidity, but as some will know. When you really want something, you become ignorant of the suffering you cause along your path. Back then a friend had given me some ISK so it was not a problem to keep mindlessly wasting ISK.
Chapter Two | Hit by the hammer
My character, Graphite Vestian, was involved in a heavy heated argument with a pirate who had just blown up my hulk. I was annoyed, and made a racist remark towards him. He reported it, and Graphite was banned. This was huge blow in all my plans, as Graphite was my only account at the time. So I went back to the drawing board, I knew I had to make a fresh start. So I bought a tone of plexes and made a new account, Prencleeve Grothsmore. I knew this where I make my stand, this is where I prove to the directors of Goonwaffe that I am a worthy member of entering the holy grail of eve corporations.

Lots of people thought that I was spy, I told them I wasn’t, but my word ment nothing to them. I told them a spy so dedicated and who had invested so much would not be doing a very good job. They ignored me and wrongly believe my intentions worth nothing but malicious and to cause harm. One day I will prove them wrong, one day.
Still recovering from the loss of ISK from Graphite’s account, I spent a long time working back ISK. I was right in doing so, because I would need it in the adventures to come. After developing around 3 Billion ISK through running incursions and ratting, I decided it was time to make some progress towards the greater goal. I made some friends in SA, and started to enquire about becoming part of the infamous internet community. I decided I was not going to invest real money just yet.
I spent a while trying to find an alternative corp to goonwaffe, my attempt was failed. My corp history grew larger by the day as I could not find a corp that lived up to greatness of what is Goonwaffe. I regretted doing this, because my long corp history only decreased my already small chances of joining Goonwaffe. I was convinced there must be at least one legitimate recruiter out there, so I went on my search to invest more ISK into a security deposit.
This time, I found a recruiter who directed me to a supposedly “official” site. The site was http://www.goonfleet.net . I was convinced that nobody would design & host a site purely for the purpose of scamming, so I walked into the abyss yet again. He brought me through the usual bullshit and how I could benefit from joining (the latter isn’t bullshit). The benefits of becoming a “space-cowboy” and part of becoming part of the best premier pvp alliance in the game made my mouth drool. I controlled myself and tried to focus on the greater goal. So I entered my API details on the site. The site then told me to give a “security-deposit” of 500 Million ISK to my recruiter. Blindlessly I followed the instructions.
Surprisingly this time my recruiter didn’t block me nor did he “run away with my ISK”. Instead the application on goonfleet.net slowly progressed. Until the application on the site drew to a halt and then I realised I had been scammed. Most people would of thought this would of steered me away from joining Goonwaffe, it only drew my cause further. I enquired to some Goon officials and directors and they all told me like on the wiki “You’ve been scammed and your poo poo out of luck”.
Chapter 3 | The Birth of a Goon
I will not lie; at this point I was angry, very angry. I had lost so much, but I was prepared to lose so much more to become a well-faring member of the space guild known as Goonwaffe. Reluctantly I made the step I should of made years ago, I became an SA member. I spent $10 on a somethingawful.com account. I looked at the Goonwaffe recruitment thread, only to realise I had to wait 3 months of active posting to join. I was screamed at and called a J4G (Whatever that ment :P)
To my surprise, Something Awful was actually a very forum to be around. There were plenty of good offers and there were active sub communities for every game/hobby you could imagine. So I spent a while chatting with the locals in SA and joining Minecraft/battlefield/tf2 goon only servers. I had fun, I finally felt like a real goon. 3 Months was a long time, and I don’t think I was willing to wait.
I contacted a nice fella called mastercolin, he was an SA goon. He was a nice guy, but I made him an offer. An offer which potentially could help me achieve my goal of becoming a member of Goonwaffe. I paid him $20 to pretend to my account during the AUTH process to join goonwaffe. Nobody knew any the wiser as I whizzed through goonfleet.com (an actual official site). So then I got access to the forums.
The boot-camp forums were a nice place to hang out. I thought maybe this was the final step towards achieving my life-time goal. I am not exaggerating in any way when I say this was my life-time goal. I truly want it. I cannot describe in words how much I want to become a goon. It seems silly I know, but goonwaffe directors, or whoever is reading this. Hear me out load, I swear on the lives of all my family, friends and pets, joining goonwaffe is what I want the most.
When you think about it, I had invested alot: $10 for the SA account, $20 for the guy to pretend and 1.5 Billion ISK in scams. 1.5 Billion ISK is worth a fair amount of real world currency to. Let’s not forget the time I’ve invested writing this letter. It would all be worth it if I could finally become a member of Goonwaffe. I will walk to the edge of the Earth and back if it means becoming a member of Goonwaffe, I really want you to understand this.
Chapter 4 | The final hurdle
So I waited. I applied in game and waiting. I asked a few questions in GS_Help. And this is where the beginning of my troubles fell upon me. I met a few helpful fellas who didn’t question my legitimacy, and they answered by concerns. Then a guy called innominate starting doing some digging into my history.
Foolishly I named the SA account which I purchased “Sir P. Grothsmore” which was in direct connection with my main character Prencleeve Grothsmore. I tried lying my way out of it but inevitably they saw the connection and obviously realised that Mastercolin was not my account. Then they uncovered the deal I had with him and how I had paid him to use his account to go through the AUTH process.
My entire world had come tumbling down. Innominate was a director, I was at this feat. He rejected my in game application. All was lost, I truly though this was the end. Then I remembered how far I had came, and how much I had invested. I wasn’t about to give up my dream fly with fellow goons in New Eden. While writing this I feel like reciting the famous Martin Luther King speech “I have a dream”. And his dream came true (well for the most part it did). I want mine to come true. You know what they say success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.
I bet your thinking, this guy forgot to take his meds, either that or he is bullshitting us. I am not, it sounds ludicrous, but I am not. I gathered up my senses and invited Inno to an MSN chat. Thankfully he accepted (God knows what would of happened if he had declined), and I told him sob story. I confessed to everything, the link to my account how I paid somebody to impersonate me. He told me what I had done was wrong, for the most part I agreed with him. I cried out to him, strangely part of him seemed merciful. I offered to write this letter to express how much I want to join. How badly I want this. And let me tell you know, I’ve said it before and I will say it again, I will do anything to become a goonwaffe member, anything.
So there we have it. I don’t know who you are; your probably some goonwaffe director laughing at me. But listen to me, read through the lines. And now I make a very broad and long-shot request. Let me into goonwaffe, I have already submitted an ingame application. For the love of god, for the love of my family, please accept it.
NOTE: As a practising roman catholic, I will abandon my faith if I have lied in any of the words above. I have lied before, but anything you have read in this letter is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Skoll fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Oct 28, 2015

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Shut up.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Glory of Arioch posted:

lowtax paywall the fart shitizen thread

just do it, itll save your marriage + your mangosteen

All the SC reg money probably goes to Shmorky's fursuit maintenance.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

CrazyLoon posted:

You would know, mr. Space Court.

You and Beet both need to :frogout:.

You wore out your welcome quite awhile ago.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Nice try? Why are we treating this kid like he's mentally handicapped? Like being crippy boy makes him stupid or something. The dude is 19. He's old enough to know better then to be vehemently defending SC. It's a loving game after all. And as far as the calling his parents goes, good. If I had a kid, 19 or not, and found out he was doing this kind of stupidity on the internet I would have a nice chat with him. Sometimes that's needed.

Life dealing you a lovely hand is not an excuse to be a dick. It's not. We're all victims one way or another. And being crippled isn't going to make me any more or less likely to feel sorry for you. You want to be treated equally, fine. That applies in all ways to all people.

I also find it funny that so many are laughing about Dick Wulf or Dolvak being taken down a peg, but the moment a cripple gets attacked we've crossed a line. Bullshit. These loving fanatics act as if they are immune from any and all criticism. Well I say gently caress that. Game on fuckwits.

Don't bring your loving logic, maturity, or morals here, fuckboi.

:commissar:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Required Parachute posted:

Yeah no, sorry, I don't need an rear end-ramming in federal prison, thanks.

The gently caress is this poo poo? You act like internet hacker badass and then step down from it?

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

thatguy posted:

Why won't you hire Skoll or I?

gently caress you.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Give me a job, Derek, and you'll be showing that you're pro Crippled and that some of the disabled fight for you.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Did Dolvak only make that imagehost so he'd get free jpg's?

Probably. I kept uploading the Refund gif to it.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Starcitizen.txt

Um.. What exactly are they innovating?

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

OWLS! posted:

http://postimage.org/ except lovely, slow, doesn't work half the time, and apparently is insecure as gently caress.

:thejoke:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Eventually he'll

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

ROTFLMAO!! :)

That's just mean, man. One Florida Man to another, that is just hosed up.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/10/29/paradox-white-wolf/

Maybe we'll finally get a sequel to Bloodlines.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

ijyt posted:

At this point is there anyone even buying ships any more or do I just go for a refund.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
:gary:

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

SneakyFrog posted:

:gary: PAAAAAAAAAAAAARP!
:gary: PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP!