Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax
f

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Nov 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Lord_NeckBeard posted:

Were there just a bunch of those Seraph photoshops? I added his dropbox account to my adblock and there are blank spaces.
You're missing out, there are some really cute catte digitalized photographic prints in there! And this:

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

DoctorStrangelove posted:

hmm... I suspect that maybe Seraph has been less than honest with the way he has portrayed himself on the internet.
:drac:

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

It's a treasure trove of Secret Seraph Stuff, that dropbox.

Trolololowned fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Nov 8, 2015

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Friendly Tumour posted:

I also would like to see the source on Seraphs kiddydiddling convictions.
A goon who demands evidence before joining a witch hunt? A reasonable goon? What manner of sorcery is this?!

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax
OMG you guys I just found a really old but super adorable video of my cattes!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105154574/Athena%20Nanaki%20laser%20eyes.mp4

Wulfling posted:

Is that last picture with the guns finally proof that his supposed gf, is really just a dude with long hair? Thats what it looks like to me.

That's a Saiga and a Kalashnikov - Russian weapons, HTH

Trolololowned fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Nov 8, 2015

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

KiddieGrinder posted:

I love the ability to create custom filters for uBlock. :allears:
I love the ability to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U&t=76s

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

SelenicMartian posted:

Indeed. Unless he makes a different host account (and pays premium there too so that they don't kill the pics) blocking by a url with his ID works wonders.
Or just start using imgur, upload a dozen different albums with the same stuff.. It's like I said before: worship me, and I may yet be merciful.

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Jst0rm posted:

Can I ask the mods how they feel about a guy spending hundreds of :10bux: to argue in the star citizen thread? Like is it annoying or are they just like well that's another :10bux: for 15 seconds of work.
Yes, pray tell us mods, are you getting trolled even half as hard as the rest of these poor bastards here?

Trolololowned fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Nov 8, 2015

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Molotov Cock Tale posted:

Is that what you said to the 11 year old?
THERE IS NO 11 YEAR OLD YOU loving BASTARDS AJHORU*GHAOGRJAEOIGJA#)($JGA$EPOFJ@POJGARWEPGOKAREGKREAPO{G

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Chalks posted:

It's always a smart troll that spends time saying "I'M TROLLING YOU DON'T YOU KNOW" as in response to constant mockery from others.

It's a sign of a job well done when you feel the need to repeatedly remind us of this.
I'M TROLLING YOU DON'T YOU KNOW

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/294659/many-gamers-really-do-not-know-what-star-citizen-offers#latest

Because that was a copy paste and you dumbasses jumped on the bait like fish into a boat. Like kids into a tra.. nevermind

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Renegret posted:

That's the best username you could come up with for a resub?

Does it matter? The point is that you fell for it and I am thus demonstrated to be intellectually superior to you and everyone will love me and think I'm great.

Get with the program or get out. Please.

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Percelus posted:

When I was 13 and first started smoking the reefer, Morrowind was the most amazing video game experience I ever had. I can still get immersed in a good fantasy world but I need shrooms now.
This is an excellent post

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Hey you insufferable twat

The second closest thing to a relationship you've ever had is fiddling your 11-year old cousin

The closest was regging an account for your fake girlfriend to impress the internet

Why don't you gently caress off
lol this goon is mad

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Google Butt posted:

seraph, why do you enjoy negative attention so much?
I receive constant negative attention from my own shattered psyche. Almost any external attention - positive or negative - is preferable to that hell.

Thank you for asking, it feels good to be treated like a human being. Hey, do you like candy? I love candy - especially dark chocolate.

Decrepus posted:

I'm not a pedophile I'm an epedophile.
I just play one on the internet (apparently).

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Eonwe posted:

trying too hard
Don't make me change your av back to the KKK. We all saw how deep that cut you. White guilt much, liberal scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trolololowned
Nov 8, 2015

by Lowtax

Literally The Worst posted:

seraph who did you molest was it a sibling or a cousin
Honestly you guys the pedo accusation thing was funny at first but it's a little played out at this point. Either put up some evidence or move on to a novel avenue of attack.

Is this fiction you've constructed truly my only weakness, or are you just reaching for the lowest of all possible hanging fruit?

• Locked thread