Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

B_of_InfoRedux posted:

Where as I am sure there is truth to it all, the sad reality is we are ebbing closer to the shitizens everyday with the amount of speculation, hope, missed timetables, and "soon" that has permeated this thread.

I believe something is coming, but the lack of anything but circumstantial evidence and heresay is getting a bit much. As can be seen by the increasing discontent.

This is pretty accurate, goons feel the same about the failure of SC that reddit feels about the success. Epic meta trolling by Deez Mart perhaps....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

Beet Wagon posted:

Legman for SP:

(please don't judge me)

crazystray
Aug 7, 2005
Grow or die.

:yikes: :cry: