Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Chris Roberts looks like my old landlord who moved to Thailand so that he could have 24/7 access to cheap teenage prostitutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

nerdz posted:

What's up with people in this thread that only ever posted here, about star citizen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

SelenicMartian posted:

I can't quite imagine Ben in the classic ouroboros position.

he's probably in more of a pizza the hutt position

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Zeppelin Insanity posted:

I'm the guy who thinks "big bad wolf" sounds badass to anyone over 5 years old.

But it's in Latin, you ignorant plebian :smug:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

If i join the SC or goon cult do I get a fashionable robe, or perhaps a stylish hat, and do the robes come in XXXXL?

It doesn't matter which cult it is, I just need a new mumu

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Charles Get-Out posted:

I bet that link is goatman

The goatman is tame compared to the twisted body horror one encounters among the stars

I've seen things you wouldn't believe. Limbs going where they shouldn't. Rectums glittering in the dark as the distend into infinity and then fold back onto themselves.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

thatguy posted:

Viewing restrictions:
Video blocked in 239 countries

Welp.

it works in the one country that matters

:911:

wait now it's gone, how will my heart go on

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

I heard that Chris Roberts once tickled a man to death in Reno

And all those hand movements are actually advanced telekinetic tickle techniques that Sandi taught him, which explains why so many nerds like him. He's phantom tickling their sweaty space balls 24/7, it's a foolproof strategy that no commando can resist.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

thanks to this thread i now subconsciously replace the word "citizen" with "shitizen", whenever i hear or read it.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

this video scared my cat, and also me

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Colostomy Bag posted:

Lesnick and the word "rush" does not belong in the same sentence.

"Ben Lesnick had to rush to pizza hut"

sounds ok to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Milky Moor posted:

An old associate of mine from Spacebattles just told me that the forum is deleting any mention of Fuzzy's recent activities including, apparently, a thread made by his wife a few weeks ago.

it's not Fuzzy's fault he was coerced by GOONS into being framed as a pedophile, which is actually what the GOONS are, and any post mentioning this false flag operation against Star Citizen must be purged

• Locked thread