Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boko Haram

theyre hiring and i'm looking for morning hours to accommodate my second shift job. its family owned and run by good christians who invest the profits to churches, maybe this is a new chapter in my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

It's sad that such a detestible business has such a great name

Boko Haram

the owner started the job out of his garage, literally the steve jobs of promise bracelets. surely this business can take down the heavyweights like Michaels

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

GEExCEE posted:

FluffieDuckie

Hobby lobby makes me sad because they have so much really cool stuff I can't buy because I can't give them my money

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

treasure bear

waiting for an elevator in the hobby lobby

im going to the hobby penthouse

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

GEExCEE posted:

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i went there once nda bought some pencils when i still knewe how to draw. thats myh hobby lbooy story

thanks Manifisto!

Piso Mojado

GEExCEE posted:

boko haram or hobby lobby?

social vegan

*struggles past guy yo-yoing and guy playing with devil sticks to get to reception*

reception: Hi how may I help you?

me: Oh hi yes, I have a reservation.

reception: I'm sorry to hear that, but I assure you, collecting stamps is a whole lot more fun than you'd think

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
one of my friends said he once got a b-job in a hobby lobby restroom. he's also gay :)

Lil Cunty

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

one of my friends said he once got a b-job in a hobby lobby restroom. he's also gay :)

the gobby lobby

ty crap

ty landy

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

social vegan posted:

*struggles past guy yo-yoing and guy playing with devil sticks to get to reception*

reception: I'm sorry to hear that, but I assure you, collecting stamps is a whole lot more fun than you'd think

Scaly Haylie

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

there's gotta be a better place to get a b-job than hobby lobby.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Lizard Wizard posted:

there's gotta be a better place to get a b-job than hobby lobby.

yuo cant always plan thses things

thanks Manifisto!

fuck. marry. t-rex

social vegan posted:

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

I LOVE WORDPLAY!!

Scaly Haylie

wordplay is everyone's fetish.

Utz

by vyelkin
Slobby jobby.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Turns out hobby lobby is owned by criminals who steal poo poo.

----------------

joke_explainer

Well, if you've happened upon any ancient religious artifacts that were just laying around historic sites, I bet that could give you a leg up in the interview.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
ugh. another basketweaving subsidy bill. when will congress be free from the grip of the hobby lobby?

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

fuck. marry. t-rex

Lil Cunty posted:

the gobby lobby

Slobby knobby

FutonForensic

Utz posted:

Slobby jobby.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*raiders of the lost ark ends as the ark is sealed in a wooden box and wheeled into a giant warehouse, camera pans out to reveal "hobby lobby" sign, film credits roll*

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
come see our wide selection of half finished macaroni pictures and knitted scarves, right here at shoddy bobby

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear
They don't even sell accessories for my favorite hobby, such as condoms.

It's a very limited retailer, just ignoring lots of business opportunities. Quite a shame for our economy.

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Stinky_Pete posted:

They don't even sell accessories for my favorite hobby, such as condoms.

It's a very limited retailer, just ignoring lots of business opportunities. Quite a shame for our economy.

Protected sex is an ungodly hobby, therefore it is forbidden in the goddy lobby. Unprotected sex for purposes of overpopulating the earth is totally ok and doesn't require accessories.

Stinky_Pete

Stinkier than your average bear

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Unprotected sex for purposes of overpopulating the earth is totally ok and doesn't require accessories.

LOL what, no accessories for overpopulation sex? I think I'll need at least a Man Mask to put on the gross lady, and maybe some gauze to tighten up the boobs and make them look like pecs.

You can turn the tables, but your feet will still be under them

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
building an ark to save us from these wicked times of depraved single mothers and same sex havers, out of popsicle sticks and glue

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

Admiral_eX_laX posted:

Protected sex is an ungodly hobby, therefore it is forbidden in the goddy lobby. Unprotected sex for purposes of overpopulating the earth is totally ok and doesn't require accessories.
company policy says if you spill a drop of glue on the ground, you get smote by management

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Stinky_Pete posted:

LOL what, no accessories for overpopulation sex? I think I'll need at least a Man Mask to put on the gross lady, and maybe some gauze to tighten up the boobs and make them look like pecs.

Moola
slobb on my hobby lobby nobby

Ace of Baes

blaise rascal posted:

ugh. another basketweaving subsidy bill. when will congress be free from the grip of the hobby lobby?

Lol

----------------

Ace of Baes
Hobby Lobby Pledges $3 Million in Support of Ben Carson - headline i just made up thats probably true

----------------

GEExCEE

Ace of Baes posted:

Hobby Lobby Pledges $3 Million in Support of Ben Carson - headline i just made up thats probably true

Might as well have made it 69

E; $69 million

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Moola posted:

slobb on my hobby lobby nobby

But then you'll get a slobby nobby

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Hibby libby

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Hiyby liyby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Harpy larpy

• Locked thread