Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Apparent I am in this game. hum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I don't care for the source material but I will automatically assume Zets and or MMG are scum just to further discussion.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think I'm Anidav 4.0 at this point and very close to my perfect form in that I plan atleast half a post in advanced.

Fear me.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I don't mean to alarm you Zets but you're out of my league.

I cross referenced your post with other people in your age group and you are exhibiting odd behavior.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I am awake.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm on my phone so I can't reasonably type much to add. As my vote is my weapon however, I will say that I want to avoid day 2 being a repeat scenario.

I don't really know 85% of these players so this day 1 is much more of a blur for me than usual.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hey doesn't a vote stealer have to use the vote stolen or is that only doublevoter?

Also the distant possibility that Busb started the game as a tree stump and is trying to mislead but I'm not sure if the game is that creative.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

What Timezone is exakt?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

What's there to read? There's no rabbit in the hat here. We have a conga line of lurkers, a stolen car and a vote stealer(?). Any vote we make is equally as useful as the previous. However having vocal people survive for day 2 is more useful as you can actually compare posts from previous days. A day 1 lurker is empty space and the less empty space there is the more likely we can paint scum into a corner.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Drive by voting is stupid.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

##vote Exakt

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

iajanus posted:

*sidles into thread after being at PAX for three days and not looking at phone*

Wait, we're lynching now? Holy poo poo snacks! I side with the growing suspicion about Anidav and his general shiftiness.

##vote Anidav

You look like a snowball pusher.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Morning goons.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Jumping back on Exakt is the lazy way out. It's day 2 now so we have a post trail to at least partially extract a picture. I'm still extremely suss on that drive by vote yesterday.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

SSV also looks pretty suss on that voting pattern sidebyside

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Did we figure out why busbs vote didn't work earlier?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It's odd because I thought vote stealer stole a vote for the entire day. I'm not aware of any power that protects a particular person from a particular voter's vote.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Tbh the vote on me was pretty weak and there wasn't that much of a case on anyone. For the time, my post was absolutely correct.

Also lol Gwyn is playing?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Gwynplaine posted:

Hey, just a broad spectrum apology here. Sorry for being lurky for the first day or so, I was initially confused about when the game started and had to be reminded by gaspy and have also recently started working two jobs. One during the day, one during the night. Since I have been graced with still being alive. I will begin reviewing what I missed. Let's straighten out this mess.

Tell us more, wise one.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

I'm suspicious of you less from busb's case itself and more because it felt like there was a decided push to switch the momentum from you to EXAKT. Who do you think is scum?

I think SSV is scum because of the rather continuous poking from the sidelines and when the deadline comes around, dials down the aggression and becomes a go with the flow sort of poster.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Seems like grasping at straws. For now.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Laziness or an attempt to start town on a sleepwalk to turboing an awoken lurker. Less people speaking the better for theoretical scum.

So in theory out of all those talking, Exakt was an easy initial target.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

If your scum. Basically everyone else is 90% confirmed town. The problem is you could staple that argument to anyone who voted Busb or potentially Exakt.

It's a very two dimensional framing exercise that is disingenuous to the bigger picture and the nature of day 1.

##vote thatbastardken

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hey I'm at work. Why aim for the replyless? Didn't Exakt teach you guys anything?

##unvote

My language yesterday was slightly slurred by rush typing on my phone during breaks. I can reply to thing now but not too much longer.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Anidav seems scummy and his posts have been fairly useless. Also he's already had a go at me essentially out of nowhere on D1.
Taking a day 1 joke and expanding on it like that is pretty weird MMG.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Kashuno posted:

This post pls explain

At the time I thought he was trying to say he is scum because he knows who is town but scum always basically knows who is town which I thought was a weird point. But reading it this morning. He was trying to make a different point and now the other person has come out flailing so maybe there is something there.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Tis a bad move

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Literally meme voting when other cases are avaliable.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

MysticalMachineGun posted:

TMM is our current best bet for a lynch with 5 votes, has been flailing around and playing really weirdly. Could just be defensive, though.

Anidav is Anidav, he sets off people's scumdar when he's pure town.
I dunno why your voting for me, using your own logic.

##vote TMM

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Last night sounded like a party. Since the babysitter was killed so was his target, I'm guessing the paranoid part also means he has a chance of roleblocking the target as paranoid doctors do.

The other two deaths must be 3P + scum as there seems to be a medium prevalence of 3P flips so far and I'm guessing the babysitter protected and roleblocked the bullet sponge which is how it died(or tbk never used it.)

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Could there be a mason nightkiller left?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Because I've been in games where the recruiter recruits someone the same night they die. busb could've recruited someone with a killing power or xshot.

Otherwise, probably a serial killer.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Eh I'm on my phone always. The awful app is terrrrrrible at backtracking.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'd imagine it's the same as paranoid doctor.

Protects + roleblocks target.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Lmao. None of that is true. What. You just want me to die and are pulling tales from your rear end to make it happen.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Massive exaggeration and really is a waste of discussion.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I haven't played mafia at all recently and the only reason I'm in this game at all was because I was asked nicely. Go ahead check votefindet. My most recent activities have been as moderator. Not Player.

Stop making up tall tales about "legendary scum lazy excuse despenser Anidav"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Yo the forums are under attack?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Well I'm at work and don't finish for another 4 hours but I would like to say Kashunos post is noted and I will reply to it when I get home or when the forums stop being attacked. Whichever comes first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750252

One more slot for this beast.

• Locked thread