Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Phyzzle posted:

You mean cuck?
Yeah, сuсk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Carbon dioxide posted:

Not a lot of people getting kidnapped by vikings these days.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain

vyelkin posted:

I bet honeybees don't even have their own condo bubble.

The Duggler posted:

Pretty sure the bee condo market is collapsing hard right now

flakeloaf posted:

Wasps moved in and ruined everything, as usual.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

kalstrams posted:

All-caps one is the sex meme of 2015

Phyzzle posted:

You mean cuck?

Sweet Jesus motherfucking titty Christ, if I NEVER see or hear this word again, I'll be the happiest loving person these goddamn forums have ever seen.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Mods change his name to JebCuck

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

my favourite thing about the new filters is that the user “IM GAY LIKE 3O” shows up, when quoted, as “MY SEXUALITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS LIKE 3O”

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my favourite thing about the new filters is that the user “IM GAY LIKE 3O” shows up, when quoted, as “MY SEXUALITY WAS TURNED INTO A MEME BY IDIOTS LIKE 3O”

lol

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I remember seeing CAT rear end NOW's name filtered in quotes to "CAT rear end NOW" before I got an account.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I remember seeing CAT rear end NOW's name filtered in quotes to "CAT rear end NOW" before I got an account.

the gentle caress of the swear filter :allears:

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I lurked for so long that for a while "Gentle Caress" was in my lexicon of normal cursing, and I was unable to read the word "lovely" without sarcasm.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

:ohdear:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr. McGibblets posted:

It wasn't that great let me give you a run down.

Me: "This is loving bullshit I just shot a guy point blank in the back of the head and he didn't loving die, this is why core loving sucks when I shoot someone like that they should loving die"

Goon: "Something about it taking 2 shots to kill Kobain"

Me: Went 15 kills 16 deaths...looks at computer punches it. "gently caress this bullshit I'm out for the night guys I'm just sticking with Hardcore from now on"

The end.

Mr. McGibblets posted:

No I just have anger issues when a game in 2016 has issues with hit detection...ruining my experience and immersion and to think people are sold on this whole virtual reality thing just lol.

Never had these issues on Counter-Strike on the original Xbox and that was 8+ years ago?

Mr. McGibblets posted:

Well to be fair only $300...Probably $50 after depreciation and all in damage was done to my lovely chrome book that I've been wanting to replace but never had a reason to...at least now I do. I had been browsing new computers in between matches and after playing bullshit core I decided to see how durable it was. I loving hate core playlists they are loving horrible and I'm sick of getting 4-5 hit markers on someone only to have them one shot me. I had a guy that was literally AFK I went up behind him and shot him in the back of the head...point loving blank range and guess what he didn't die. Hardcore is where it is at.

e: Next thing I'm going to destroy is my pos Note 4...but not until I get a new computer.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
i also have anger issues when the game disagrees with how good i know i am

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

flosofl posted:

gently caress you.

You wake up to her with blood running and bubbling out her mouth making moaning sounds that will haunt you forever. You do chest compressions hearing bones crack and blood squirting out her loving nostrils until the EMTS show up pulling you off her. Oh, and you had to run and unlock the door so they could get in when they show up. And always wonder if those 30 seconds you spent doing that made a difference. You be unable to fall asleep except for exhaustion because every time you close your eyes you see the blood. THEN you can say PTSD from my fiancé dying in front of my eyes is not real.

I hope you die painfully slow and all alone. You gently caress.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I bet that's the only time you made her squirt

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

E:^^^ when I read that my daughter chastised me for my audible "holy gently caress"

DemeaninDemon posted:

I don't know about exposing him to radiation. That much smug narcissism might turn him into a radioactive super villain.

stan worship posted:

Spider-Cruz, Spider-Cruz,
Fights against the right to choose.
Spins a tale, full of lies,
He's easy to despise,
Look out! Here comes the Spider-Cruz.

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

Does anyone have that quote from the guy talking about turning his animal rights activist friend into some bizarre pig church organ machine? It was one of the strangest things I've ever read on these forums and I can't find it anywhere.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

That's some cold blooded poo poo

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Well, it's not like this is Something Sensitive. :smug:

(God I hate that Something Sensitive became an actual site.)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I can appreciate something sensitive becoming a forum exclusively for people too terrible to post on a forum where banned posters can re-register practically indefinitely. That's pretty much the ideal outcome.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Puppy Galaxy posted:

That's some cold blooded poo poo
I honestly felt really bad posting it but

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

You did the right thing.

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

Zemyla posted:

I wouldn't think that while you're in horrible pain is the best time to go about the delicate business of cutting yourself open and then stitching it closed, you know, but suture self.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I am giggling like a schmuck right here.

Request: anybody have the goon stuck in the well quote.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

TontoCorazon posted:

Better yet, does anyone have the updated version that ends in a "Cask of Amontillado" reference?

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

TontoCorazon posted:

Did you try the first page of the thread?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Eponine posted:

This is not a time to celebrate Scalia's death. Truly, let us mourn his life.

also

The MSJ posted:

I hope they show more diverse Predator body types. There's a swole one, a slim athletic one, and goon predator sitting at a console in their ship.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

And I felt bad laughing at it, but that doesn't change the fact that it's really loving funny.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

What do I look like? Some kind of goon quote researcher over here.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Came looking for this after seeing it in the original thread cause :sbahj:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Some things have to be done.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mucilaginous posted:

People have moved way past feeling sorry for you. You feel sorry for a child who touches a stove; if he then proceeds to hold his hand to the burner because the stove might not like it if he stops burning himself...

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Actually, I'm going to take the crazy viewpoint that mocking someone with PTSD about the thing that gave them PTSD is a lovely thing to do. Yes, I know, poison womb, hulk hogan 9/11 etc.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Actually, I'm going to take the crazy viewpoint that mocking someone with PTSD about the thing that gave them PTSD is a lovely thing to do. Yes, I know, poison womb, hulk hogan 9/11 etc.

But how will we know how edgy and cool they are if they don't?

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Oh my god shut up

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

spog posted:

At least they made a funny post, which puts them one up on either of us.

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

22 Eargesplitten posted:

thank you for your valuable input

ants on my cum rag
Sep 2, 2011

"Oh God you got the spray gun, DO NOT LOSE IT, you seriously better not screw this up, I'm not kidding"
~~The Battle Hymn of the Contra Tiger Mother~~

22 Eargesplitten posted:

spog posted:

quote:

There's a lot of hosed up and weird people, on this comedy forum website, who do not ever post jokes, do not enjoy jokes or indeed even laughing, and have coined a derogatory term for people who make jokes. They're all missionaries drawn here by the allure of the fertile lands of videos of a severely asthmatic man playing Megaman games, and interesting philosophical quandries posted by the fake PTSD guy about the nature of doors and windows in Dungeons and Dragons. They are wise men here to educate a savage, uneducated, indigenous sort. It is a sonorous, musical form of education; a greasy collective amasses on the front line of the battle against social injustice, the video game subforum on a message board that has a drop down menu that makes light of the holocaust on every single page, and sings a shrill harmony that permeates the very aether, making my pets feel unsafe, when a video game muscle man calls Catwoman a bitch. They have picked their battles well, and I note from my foxhole that I am running out of ammunition, chiefly in the form of the increasingly finite number of ways I can frame this absurd situation with the English language. I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the poo poo out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

I haven't browsed outside of the app for a while, can anyone remind me what the Holocaust joke on every page is?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

I haven't browsed outside of the app for a while, can anyone remind me what the Holocaust joke on every page is?

gas chamber in the dropdown menu

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

cock hero flux posted:

gas chamber in the dropdown menu

Was it a holocaust joke though? Gas chambers were and still are a US thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Was it a holocaust joke though? Gas chambers were and still are a US thing.
I think you might be overstating the case, and of course it's a holocaust joke.