Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Eating more than one pot brownie sounds like an actual hell already; the thought of doing so while pregnant makes me so anxious I want to explode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Eating more than one pot brownie sounds like an actual hell already; the thought of doing so while pregnant makes me so anxious I want to explode.

Eating pot brownies while pregnant might make you worry that you will explode. And that’s before you factor in watching a space shuttle explode on the TV.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

rear end frog posted:

i changed it to make it funnier, by juxtaposing "tasty" with the image of the anus, an organ with which tastiness is not often associated

shame on you if you dont eat rear end

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Krankenstyle posted:

shame on you if you dont eat rear end

most people don't exactly do it for the flavor tho

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

The Maestro posted:

I also feel compelled to tell you that “up in them guts” is absolutely slang for loving, not being a fetus in a womb

maybe it can be both? :ohdear:

Spanish Manlove posted:

I dislike your vernacular because it feels like you're trying too hard to be witty or funny in every clause or phrase of what you write so it comes of grating and stilted when I read it. Thanks.

i dont think and :justpost: and let the words fall like clumps of stool from a loose booty (especially when im manic :saddowns:) which doesnt come naturally, irl I think a lot and say very little. I think if was trying harder, id delete half of what my brain shits out and only types 2 and 3 of the Bristol shitpost scale would hit the water. bc no lie, i drop a lot of type 7s :(

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Trig Discipline posted:

most people don't exactly do it for the flavor tho

there was a Star trek: Enterprise episode where an alien culture loved smells the most, their whole cuisine tasted very blech but everything had a real nose-tickling aroma and that was what they prized

eating rear end is the same

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Gatekeeper posted:

there was a Star trek: Enterprise episode where an alien culture loved smells the most, their whole cuisine tasted very blech but everything had a real nose-tickling aroma and that was what they prized

who the gently caress writes this poo poo? human taste is literally 90% smell

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Krankenstyle posted:

No, it isn't. It's a common misconception.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Gatekeeper posted:

eating rear end is the same

The only smells or tastes I wanna encounter when eating rear end are the smell of human skin, and sweat, and pussy juice. However, if you wanna do it, some slight "flavor" cannot be the end of the world, or going for it is gonna end up being disappointing in the grand scale.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Paladinus posted:

speak for yourself

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Must be nice to have never gotten a cold or stuffy nose, but believe me when I say that losing your sense of smell makes everything lose its flavor and become bland like unflavored oatmeal.

e: never eaten rear end with a stuffy nose but I don't think it would ruin the experience aside from making it difficult to breathe

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Buncha pinkeye-havin' motherfuckers itt

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Gatekeeper posted:

maybe it can be both? :ohdear:

i dont think and :justpost: and let the words fall like clumps of stool from a loose booty (especially when im manic :saddowns:) which doesnt come naturally, irl I think a lot and say very little. I think if was trying harder, id delete half of what my brain shits out and only types 2 and 3 of the Bristol shitpost scale would hit the water. bc no lie, i drop a lot of type 7s :(

It's very monkey cheese le random spork bacon narwhal epic goon sirrah five five five golden manbabies ex dee whilst a lot of the time.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Krankenstyle posted:

Dude, it wouldn't be called taste if it was smell jeese smh

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Syd Midnight posted:

Must be nice to have never gotten a cold or stuffy nose, but believe me when I say that losing your sense of smell makes everything lose its flavor and become bland like unflavored oatmeal.

e: never eaten rear end with a stuffy nose but I don't think it would ruin the experience aside from making it difficult to breathe

You were eating oatmeal all this time. Sorry you had to learn that way.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Gatekeeper is funny as gently caress and some of you people are comedy vampire black holes. Eat rear end.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mods please change my name to Sammaturk Stevie

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Gatekeeper is funny as gently caress

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Charles Bukowski posted:

Gatekeeper is funny as gently caress and some of you people are comedy vampire black holes. Eat rear end.
Mods, please change my name to Black holes eat rear end.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Buncha browneye-havin' motherfuckers itt

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Not everyone shits through their keyboard.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

90s Cringe Rock posted:

Not everyone shits through their keyboard.

Your posts, however...

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Subway:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Agnostalgia posted:

I know the negotiations are complicated and all but still surprised to see brexit has been ongoing for 18000 years now.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Buncha pinkeye-havin' motherfuckers itt

i read somewhere that medical providers are currently reporting a noticeable increase in cases of parasitic amoebiasis, a disease which is only transmitted by the fecal-oral route

stop eating rear end, people

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Sagebrush posted:

i read somewhere that medical providers are currently reporting a noticeable increase in cases of parasitic amoebiasis, a disease which is only transmitted by the fecal-oral route

stop eating rear end, people

Stop lying

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

We need local expert Murphy Brownback to teach y'all a lesson.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I read somewhere that Sagebrush is a begwibbed badonkadonk. How about that huh?????

e: oh, it was right there  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Eating rear end is fine, but please use protection. A sheet of plastic wrap between your tongue and the rear end doesn't limit sensation, and you don't get poop bacteria in your mouth.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Eating rear end is fine, but please use protection. A sheet of plastic wrap between your tongue and the rear end doesn't limit sensation, and you don't get poop bacteria in your mouth.

Probaby true, but in my experience wrapping a girl up like a leftover potroast isn't going to improve her mood.

Aluminum foil is a better choice imo. Oven friendly so you can reheat on the fly.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

:eng101: A much better makeshift dental dam can be made from a rubber glove (which you probably already have lying around if someone in your household uses hair dye, or if you cook a lot and hate the feel of raw meat on your hands, or even if you don't they're a buck for a box of a zillion) by cutting the fingers off just below where they meet the glove, leaving the thumb intact, and then cutting again an inch or so under the thumb, then slitting it up the pinkie side. Leave the pinkie bit intact for handles! https://www.verywell.com/how-to-make-a-dental-dam-from-a-latex-glove-3133018

Lube up the thumb, jam it into your orifice of choice, and get to work. Safety!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I've never gotten sick from doing it, guess I have a strong immune system. Did use to run around in the forest eating frog eggs, touching dead animals, getting cut on rocks and poo poo, as a child. Who knew it would be useful later on.

You can only catch parasites if your partner has them so that is gonna be pretty rare.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Lady and the tramping a tapeworm out of your partner's b-hole

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I am so glad rear end eating wasn't a thing in my slut days, seriously.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It still isn't a thing. It's just jenkem 2.0 that goons peddle to unsuspecting public. Unfortunately, the only people gullible enough to fall for that were people responsible for the movie CHIPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhB50aVixNs

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
rear end eating is good actually and that clip doesn't actually disprove that

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Keep in mind that goons also argued with a guy who said he hosed and ate the same pussy at the same time while bending body in five-fold directions because not a single person involved in the conversation had ever had sex.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Look guyes, I say things that are not factually true sometimes (though always in the pursuit of spiritual truth), but when it comes to eating rear end, every single post has been genuine. It may seem it's a GBS inspired joke, but the history is more like, once I decided I was gonna post in GBS and talk about my sex life on SA, I found I was not alone. I was encouraged by the shared experience to talk about my own. Some goons know what it is like. It's communal, like a church.

I raise my beer to you, goons.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Paladinus posted:

It still isn't a thing. It's just jenkem 2.0 that goons peddle to unsuspecting public. Unfortunately, the only people gullible enough to fall for that were people responsible for the movie CHIPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhB50aVixNs

I can't speak for anyone else, but I am 100% sincere when I say I eat rear end and enjoy it. Also, that clip is 100% pro-rear end-eating, and whoever that guy is, he is 100% correct with his "eat all the asses" philosophy.

In the words of the immortal (but also dead) Johnny Cockring, "If you don't see poo poo, you must eat it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
If it's clean get between (those cheeks)