Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
Regarding the Conor McGregor fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Cyks posted:

Imagine being an 08 and not having a single probation on record. Shameful.

ARRGHPLEASENONONONO posted:

Hello

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
why do girls masturbate with cumcumbers

unknown poster posted:

i dont erelly get it. it seems lkie it would be a mess of laden bacteriums being transfered to the vaginial servaces and would be a bad idea

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

EorayMel posted:

why do girls masturbate with cumcumbers

RIP to this king

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Is permabanned Arf an ArfJason alt or what

a seagull
Apr 11, 2007

Snowy posted:

An unconvincing performance

That's what your mom said last night. :smug:

Performative Mayo Hater doesn't fit the username rules so I went with something more appropriate, I guess. Thanks, Ugly in the Morning!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

darkwasthenight posted:

If you think Marmite is a grim reflection of British wartime cuisine then I invite you all to try Camp Coffee. Not only does it taste like poo poo but the caffeine content is neglible as it's 4% coffee extract padded out with lots of sugar and chicory.

My grandad served in Europe and claimed Camp got his platoon through to VE Day. Every morning they'd wake up to make a round of Camp and say "loving hell lads, let's wrap this one up quick so we can stop drinking this poo poo."

Bonus racism on the label too. Happily on the latest iteration we've finally progressed to allowing the char boy to sit down for a friendly brew.

Definitely charged with tons of classic British racism but it appears to be a sepoy, or Indian soldier serving under the British Raj. hosed up that they made him some conscripted Scot's valet (and from what I understand the Brits never thought more of the Scots despite their history of military service) and also for some reason they kept making him whiter.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!

cumshitter posted:

Definitely charged with tons of classic British racism but it appears to be a sepoy, or Indian soldier serving under the British Raj. hosed up that they made him some conscripted Scot's valet (and from what I understand the Brits never thought more of the Scots despite their history of military service) and also for some reason they kept making him whiter.

By the time Britain was in India, it had been ruled by multiple Scottish kings for centuries. In India, one in three officers were Scottish. In Canada, well, have you thought about the name "Sir John A McDonald"?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Oh man, let me tell you about this particular brand of toothpaste

It's still called 黑人牙膏 in China

a seagull
Apr 11, 2007

Jesus, that is the face of a serial killer

edit: both of them honestly

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hodgepodge posted:

By the time Britain was in India, it had been ruled by multiple Scottish kings for centuries. In India, one in three officers were Scottish. In Canada, well, have you thought about the name "Sir John A McDonald"?

Not too familiar with Canadian politics but the fact that there were a ton of Scots stationed in British ruled India doesnt surprise me.

I did not know about the Scottish kings though and honestly that sounds both hosed up and funny. I assume they were good soldiers who rose through the ranks and got placed there.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!

cumshitter posted:

Not too familiar with Canadian politics but the fact that there were a ton of Scots stationed in British ruled India doesnt surprise me.

I did not know about the Scottish kings though and honestly that sounds both hosed up and funny. I assume they were good soldiers who rose through the ranks and got placed there.

Nah, Henry VIII couldn't have a male heir and Elizabeth didn't feel like giving up being Queen to be some dudes wife. So when she kicked the bucket the heir was James VI of Scotland, whose grandfather had married Henry VII's eldest daughter. The English and Scottish crowns then merged into the person of James I of England and Scotland.

A surely unbiased account of his family lines rise to power can be found in Macbeth.

Hodgepodge has a new favorite as of 06:18 on Jul 13, 2021

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Hodgepodge posted:

Nah, Henry VIII couldn't have a male heir and Elizabeth didn't feel like giving up being Queen to be some dudes wife. So when she kicked the bucket the heir was James VI of Scotland, whose grandfather had married Henry VII's eldest daughter. The English and Scottish crowns then merged into the person of James I of England and Scotland.

A surely unbiased account of his family lines rise to power can be found in Macbeth.

He had a male heir, Edward VI. He just died really young.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Hodgepodge posted:

Oh you mean king of the empire. I was imagining a fat, bald, red bearded guy in a sari slamming back glassfulls of whiskey with his curry.

Personally my favorite European king is the one who was extremely inbred and also super gay and couldn't produce an heir because the way he dealt with his repressed homosexuality was to spend his time making tiny locks for tiny boxes. Just like the most closeted man on earth with everyone in his family pressuring him to gently caress his wife wondering why he feels compelled to put a key in a hole but for some reason it doesn't satisfy him. Some French dude I think?

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I think you've been reading some pretty sensational things about Louis XVI

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

In with Charles II of Spain before anyone else is.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I think it was King Ludvig of Bavaria (No idea of the number. II?) who was at least one kind of in love with the architect who he had make the original fairytale castle as his party house.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

flavor.flv posted:

Oh man, let me tell you about this particular brand of toothpaste

With artwork by A Wyatt Teeth.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I think it was King Ludvig of Bavaria (No idea of the number. II?) who was at least one kind of in love with the architect who he had make the original fairytale castle as his party house.

I believe that's the castle that inspired the Disney logo.

Well, the one that's not just the signature.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I think you've been reading some pretty sensational things about Louis XVI

That's the guy. Just kinda funny to me that the king, the man who is nominally appointed by god to run your country, has a desire to learn to pick locks. Where is the one place in your kingdom you're not allowed to go once you are the Dauphin? It's not your wife, and that's the problem.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Ludwig II, aka Mad King Ludwig. And the castle is Neuschwanstein, if you want to look at it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Jedit posted:

Ludwig II, aka Mad King Ludwig. And the castle is Neuschwanstein, if you want to look at it.
More like neusch wang stein

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Jedit posted:

I've been there, it's rad. If vastly impractical.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Jedit posted:

With artwork by A Wyatt Teeth.

Copied this to post in the funny forum quotes thread then got real confused

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jedit posted:

That's the one. I vaguely knew the name but I couldn't hope to spell it. Apparently it nearly bankrupted Bavaria but it's been raking in tourist cash ever since.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Samovar posted:

I believe that's the castle that inspired the Disney logo.

Well, the one that's not just the signature.

Wrong! The castle in the Disney logo is the actual Disney Castle in Anaheim, California.

That one was inspired by the Bavarian castle tho.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:redhammer: Account hijacked OR on heroin. :redhammer:

newscientist675 posted:

well let me tell you bout it i had lipo and it turned out very bad he said suck on this i did it was not nice all i got was a mouth full last time i do that in the doctors waitin room an thats true

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

RFC2324 posted:

Wrong! The castle in the Disney logo is the actual Disney Castle in Anaheim, California.

That one was inspired by the Bavarian castle tho.

Eh, so that castle was a major inspiration for the Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland, the one in the logo is a sort of amalgamation of that and Cinderella's castle in Disneyworld.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

EorayMel posted:

:redhammer: Account hijacked OR on heroin. :redhammer:

Porque no los dos?

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

Trading a 10 dollar forum account for both heroin and liposuction seems hard.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Baron von Eevl posted:

Eh, so that castle was a major inspiration for the Sleeping Beauty's castle in Disneyland, the one in the logo is a sort of amalgamation of that and Cinderella's castle in Disneyworld.

Huh. I always thought the logo predated disneyworld

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

cumshitter posted:

The dude on the Camp Coffee bottle is almost certainly Hector MacDonald.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

cumshitter posted:

also for some reason they kept making him whiter.

well they wanted to charge people more for the product, didn't they?

I lived in rural Hungary for a summer and these were some of the only candies we could buy at the tiny little shop:

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
What is that person doing with that toilet brush.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

90s Cringe Rock posted:

What is that person doing with that toilet brush.

all fine chocolate is made in a toilet

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

RFC2324 posted:

all fine chocolate is made in a toilet

They're more like a Ricola IIRC.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

They're more like a Ricola IIRC.

I guess if you find something like that in the toilet capitalism says to sell it, but I would be inclined to talk to my doctor first

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He's a chimney sweep

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

“A chimney for turds” isn’t a common expression for toilets where I come from, but you do you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

skeleton warrior posted:

“A chimney for turds” isn’t a common expression for toilets where I come from, but you do you

Ricolas do act as a laxative, so...