Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Moderators strutting around like they were wrestlers. Lots of -deep breaths-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I don't think I understand the reference. Sue Storm?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Durr, I was thinking comic books

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Mans posted:

wasn't there a goon who farted so much around his parrot that it started to mimick fart noises?

That was pile of kittens too, I think.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Darth123123 posted:

Wow thanks! I just shoot poo poo and try to get to the next landscape.

They also try to shoehorn in some plot in Doom 4, and Doomguy's reaction to it is identical to yours.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Now whenever this kind of obscure smilie is used it'll cause at least a small derail on the thread as some forums historian takes a paragraph or three explaining groverhaus because it was verboten for so long

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
And the db curls meaning dead babies

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
*clop clop clop stomp stomp stOMP SLAM* HEY THREE OLIVES THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH RIGHT

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Vedi vici veni

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Jaguars! posted:

" a cadre of people immediately kramer into the room and shrink into corncobs before your very eyes" is a very SA turn of phrase

In that it's unoriginal and uses turns of phrases that by this point are incredibly old and overdone

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Somebody read too much Watchmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Same story, but with shoes