Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
More like a knobgoblin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Is that body dysmorphia? Slenderman is perfectly healthy for a terrifying faceless apparition of his size.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Slendermen couldn't terrify people between Friday evening and Saturday night.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
When did the humble shotgun stopped being enough for the audience? :sigh:

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The handles were a nice added touch.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Do you remember that gif of someone dancing across the white house with a lawn mower? Someone noticed that there was a disappearing flag, so a new gif was made that fixed the error. But it was too late, the gif with the error was already too popular and outnumbered instances of the corrected gif.

What I'm saying is, we're just going to have to live with no-ring being the default.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Snooze Cruise posted:

I need a Ken Burns narrator explaining to me what a rimshot is for me to truly get it.

The new guy is not as good as Keith David. He was all right for Prohibition, but totally wrong for Vietnam.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

There is so much about this little world that still remains a mystery to me.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Fried dough is what I'm here for.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I might be thinking about someone else.

?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Spinster posted:

I am so glad rear end eating wasn't a thing in my slut days, seriously.

You used to be with it, Spin. But they changed what it was, and now what it is seems disgusting and undesirable to you. It is eating rear end.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I'm already onto what the next generation is going to be eating that you're all already too prudish to ever attempt: actual human brains.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

Listen young man there are people all over this world who don't have any rear end to eat at all.

Your mother is doing many times more than her part to correct this.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
She is a role model to me. It is joy to both give and receive, especially an rear end eating.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
There is no distinction to be made between the mouth and the anus. It is all one hole.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Zokari posted:

The dog cum strip is so great because no explanation makes any sense at all.

Quite the opposite. Every explanation makes sense.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
It's good. It's smart. Hubris never killed anyone in the past.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I'd give baby Hitler the same option I give every baby: call it, heads or tails.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
It's a wood and steel hammock! And you might not die. What's not to like?

edit: You can sleep on the dirt like an animal or die on a bed of technology.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The gore mod on Microsoft Train Simulator might desensitize the workers before and after a suicide-by-train

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Jedit posted:

Only if you want to have it and eat it.

Nice.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I thought that it was deeply hosed up that in this timeline, Einstein traveled to the past to save Hitler

Caufman
May 7, 2007
That's soccer.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

La Brea Carpet posted:

It's the only way they'll ever penetrate a woman.

I need to speak with the Starbucks supervisor because this was too dark.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I once had a dream I tried to steal the secrets of SA from a vault, but Lowtax caught me and I felt real guilty.

Krankenstyle posted:

Try having goddamn sudoku dreams. Good lord they're both boring, lame, and frustrating (the board changes)

:negative:

drat, you can read in your dreams? Almost every text in my dreams is too blurry and morphing to read.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

fool_of_sound posted:

I can sortof read in my dreams, and weirdly I briefly become aware that I'm dreaming if I do so.

About half the time when I try to read or do/see something else weirdly dreamlike like that, I will either realize I'm dreaming or think that I've just smoked some hella potent weed.

Pastry of the Year posted:

I sure can, and I never used to tell people about it because the prevailing wisdom is "you can't read in dreams" and I didn't want people to think I was making dreams up.

The prevailing wisdom is also that nobody wants to hear about other people's dreams, but gently caress that parochial noise.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Here's Vincent Van Goatse at it again, trying to gaslight the whole forum and no one calls him out on it.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Is it remembered who first used the term "dead and gay" to describe SA?

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I didn't even know that movie existed until now. Thanks for helping me learn something new every day!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

how y'all not know heathers

goddamn

My excuse is that neither I nor my parents were born in the US.

We did get Terminator 2 in old country, though, so I felt prepared for my arrival here.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Well I guess you learned something today!

:toot:

Caufman
May 7, 2007

sneakyfrog posted:

please dont gently caress animals

But all your mothers need love, too.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Paladinus posted:

More like an old meme that needs to die.

No, it's still fresh enough to appreciate.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
:discourse:

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Hey it goes both ways :colbert:

This dude kicked much rear end in Jagged Alliance.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Gokuweed420 posted:

You have sad brains.

You are what you eat, which is why I only cannibalize the happy.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Shut up Meg posted:

When you walk through the jungle, you can look down at the ground or up to the sky. If you look up, you will see the stars, but you will also tread in a lot of crocodile poo poo.

That's ridiculous. You will walk in more crocodile poo poo if you're looking on the ground for them.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The idea that PCOS Bill was a gimmick was wishful thinking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007
And they weren't all erotic!