Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

RoboRodent posted:

I tear cinnamon buns into little manageable pieces. I don't think I hold them like that, though.

Mak0rz posted:

Probably because you're not a rodent

Kalsco posted:

I wouldn't be quite so sure of that.

Mak0rz posted:

Full disclosure: I never even noticed the username :doh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I get this reference.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Pick posted:

There are some ostriches that live by the Canby ferry here in Oregon.

That is where my GF is from!

I remember going to hang out with Emu, and fish for Rainbow Trout when I was young.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Ornamental Dingbat posted:

Magical child sewer orgy.

Mods? Name change pl.... wait never mind.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Because you can make your mouse pointer any drat size you want?

E: poo poo, you can make that mother look like a drat targeting reticule, don't size shame.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

as someone who's written deliberately unappealing smut, anyone who goes hard enough pandering to a fetish is gonna develop that fetish. after writing that story about giving MISSINGNO a beej i can't stop thinking about loving computer glitches. not even anthropomorphic computer glitches, i mean straight flaws in the encoding of the universe. if i figure out how to frameskip IRL i am absolutely finding a way to put it in my rear end, somehow.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Abugadu posted:

See also: Escape from Midwich music video by Carpenter Brut

Been awhile since I've heard a reference to that obscure rear end industrial band IRL

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I was confusing Carpenter Brut with And One.

No, I don't know how, brain is a gently caress.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

why
[/quote]

To get to the other side?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Effective use of PPE like gloves and masks requires excellent hygiene in their use, donning and doffing, to be effective if you're in close proximity to infected people a lot, ir requires not just knowledge but training and muscle memory, something that really only people who work in the medical field, or with hazardous materials have.

Otherwise they're still a good reminder to wash your goddamn hands before you stick them in your big, dumb face.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

This really requires a conversant level of knowledge of both the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and the operation of a helicopter to be funny.

I chuckled.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

What thread is demon core chat in?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Didn't the whole reason there was a volleyball game come down to the fact they invented a new/better breast jiggling engine?

I was sitting on the toilet, reading an article about sports bras in a Women's Health Magazine, and the article had quotes from a "dr. so-and-so, Breast Motion Expert" and that's when I realized my passion in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Captain Hygiene posted:

Poop edging? I'm not sure how that's really relevant to the topic in discussion

Not an erotic passion, a career goal. I'm already half way to my dual Masters in Fluid Dynamics and Civil Engineering.