Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

I'm missing it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
I personally am enjoying the horrible puns, but I'm also a puerile manchild. Your mileage may vary?

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
The Obama oak, Trump orb, Zach Parsens (every loving thing) and Kirk's Razer party are my favorite things from S.A. bar none. Trig, am I right in reading that you're responsible for Son of Strelka? Because I ended up listening to that on repeat for like a month.

Holy loving poo poo Trig you're my E-Hero.

GodspeedSphere has a new favorite as of 16:59 on May 24, 2017

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

What the hell is that from?

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

Holy gently caress that was brutal.

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008
Holy gently caress SA roasts with gasoline.

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

Gorn Myson posted:

Footage of Barcelona's disaster

Holy poo poo these always catch me off guard, even though I've been seeing poo poo like this since 9/12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodspeedSphere
Apr 25, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Me: close the thread the quotes don't make you laugh even when you get them

Also, me: What if someone quotes you and the world realises what a cleber and smart poster you are, also funny and good at highfiving

E: sorry got lost thought I was in the IoSM thread.