Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

me: obama i think i may be in trouble for getting $130,000 in student debt on at university of california berkeley by saying I have career goals please dont sing dragula
obama: dead i am the one
me, sobbing: please please i got a phone call from the college finanance department
biden via speakerphone: conquering the worm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I met a gay nazi dude at a punk show who was a huge fan of Ernst Rohm (or however that's spelled) and he was absolutely disgusted that I'd dated guys outside of my race cause he didn't believe in mixing races and I was like dude we're gay, you absolute moron. Do you think a black dude is gonna get me pregnant

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Spanish Manlove posted:

wait, I thought that's how you make more gay black dudes

No they occur automatically whenever a black kid wears really tight jeans and accidentally turns the channel to rupauls drag race. Nature is beautiful

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm not sure how to quote this but the trump is fine thread in gbs just had a dude have his girlfriend look at an avatar of spiderman getting his mouth jizzed in to see if it was Venom because she's a big venom fan

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don't think LITERALLY A BIRD is going to like these posts

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Lots of jizz talk on the forums this weekend

It's pretty cool imo everyone seems really happy when they're talking about cum

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I just wanted everyone to know I am now "The Enforcer" Aesop Poprock and for everyone to add that to their quotes of me

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fruit on the bottom posted:

What'll you do if I don't?

I haven't considered the ramifications but for god sakes man: do

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Good man

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Tunicate posted:

Newspaper spider man did that, then said it was a bad dream and went back to then being married.

Still kind of hardcore for the version of Spider-Man that is consistently beaten by random loose bricks and minor thugs and who has all the other superheroes treat him like he's a retard dog man

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

fruit on the bottom posted:

I...I just wanted to see him enforce it.

Why don't you come out back and find out... Michael

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Weren't tampons originally used to pack wounds with anyway?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'm a relative newbie when it comes to mtg and a dude I knew gave me an entire 20k card set that he'd spent years working on building so I could go through it and buy stuff I wanted off of him. Then he moved away suddenly and no longer talks to any of us so I guess I just own it now? There's some expensive poo poo in here too

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

it's weird because randbrick is normally funnier than the last six pages combined

I was thrown off by this as well and thought someone just misquoted him or something. maybe he's melting down like everyone on GBS in the trump threads right now

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
that sounds as dumb as when they had doctor doom cry because of 9/11

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

mind the walrus posted:

Do remember that Magneto and Doctor Doom have attempted mass genocide on multiple occasions.

hahaha I never noticed magneto casually floating away steel beams before. I feel like 9/11 is like the equivalent of a small child scraping his knee in terms of marvel atrocities and either of those two dudes could have prevented it if they wanted to within seconds

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

I remember during 9/11 I was working at Radioshack and our District Manager called and told us not to show it on the TVs and to keep the display DVDs running because "we shouldn't be adding to the sensationalism." Even Dr. Doom had a better reaction than that!

I was in a study hall in middle school and all the TVs were showing it lol, how the gently caress is Radioshack still around with geniuses like that mother fucker. Or in general

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

70 is still more than makes sense. Are they in towns that are only comprised of the oldest people possible?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

If you were literally in New York when it happened, sure, freak out about it, it's a big event. But if you're in Bumfuck, Kentucky or Goatballs, Arkansas then there is no reason not to get on with your day after the shock wears off. Every day something horrible happens around the world, sometimes stuff worse than 9/11, but for some reason most Americans don't give a crap about any of it.

An atrocity is an atrocity, but the fact we as a country went insane over it is one of the big reasons why we have an anthropomorphic bag of Cheetoh vomit with a combover in charge of our nuclear arsenal. Bin Laden is cackling his rear end off at the bottom of the ocean.

I feel like you may be downplaying what has so far been the biggest most world changing event of the 21st century on a global scale to try to make a really dumb point. It's not like the towers fell and everyone went "gently caress!! Well that sucked" and then nothing happened there's been uh 16 years of fallout worldwide from that one event that isn't showing any signs of stopping you weird moron

"Who cares that someone murdered the arch-Duke? People get murdered all the time I don't see why this is more important. What is the significance or Pearl Harbor? I have no grasp of history or cause and effect"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

syscall girl posted:

The Great War was cooking a lot earlier than Franz Ferdinand.

I never said it was the main cause but it was literally the trigger for WW1, just like 9/11 was the trigger for everything that's been happening around the world since then. It was obviously building for decades but it doesn't make it some insignificant act everyone should have brushed off and ignored

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

You're all just Lowtax wearing a series of homemade construction paper animal masks and talking in funny voices to throw me off the trail

Lol at the idea of lowtax giving enough of a poo poo to even pretend to be one mod

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Long hair works on a man if you're a pro wrestler or in a metal band. There are no other exceptions, and even in those cases it actively decreases the attractiveness of the person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Tatanka did not have long hair. :colbert:

He's a pro wrestler though so he could

Also I just looked him up because I couldn't remember and he has a mullet or braids most of the time that went down past his neck so I'd count it

Aesop Poprock has a new favorite as of 15:00 on Aug 26, 2017