Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
Have you guys heard about that Brianna Sarkeesian person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Van Dis posted:

Are you familiar with Small Luke and Bigger Luke?

http://biggerluke.wikidot.com/bigger-luke

Why is this evidence of a bigger Luke and not a smaller Han Solo?

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
I don't know about you, but I say soda :guinness:

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
I'm never shopping at a holocaust center again after last time. I went there to pick up some new shoes and when I got to the clothing section they were all just laying there in a big pile! It took hours to find a matching pair in my size. Lazy employees.

two stars.

Buckets has a new favorite as of 16:57 on Apr 12, 2017

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...

Gatekeeper posted:

my grandparents had the weirdest outlets in their kitchen, it was this weird strip in the wall that went all along the countertop and above the cabinets. the strip had two deep grooves in it, along the entire length of the strip. these grooves were where the electrical plugs went into the outlet, each strip was one super long outlet that could fit countless plugs into it. it was insane and i've never seen anything like it before or since. there was no little third opening for ground either, just the two grooves for the two main prongs on a plug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
I could see people getting in to all kinds of trouble from trying to get as many plugs into it as possible. Looks like it was built to be overloaded.