Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

oh hey it me

im still kinda :shepface: at that whole exchange

goons gonna goon i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

SouthsideSaint posted:

Your 4t60e is probably leaking from the axle seal. And as for the white car having issues with starting I would definitely check the fuel filter if not already done. And I love every time you update this thread. So many good memory's had in the back of a cutlass or century a body. Also my first accident was in a 88 of the same vintage.

Raluek posted:

Was your first accident also a good memory in the back seat?

kastein posted:

Accidents in the back seat cause babies, babies in the back seat cause accidents.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Kavak posted:

Both by Trochanter

quote:

Captain Fraiser's C-35 had flown through a butt and the moisture had torn its skin from its fuselage.

someone's running cloud-to-butt extension and this line is now hilarious.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah but that's only because they're usually on fire, have a high mortality rate, and have trouble starting up when there's wind.

Counterpoint: good luck ever having 20 intact ones in one place.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

i hope that wasn't chlorinated brake cleaner :gonk:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

cram me sideways posted:

i hope you recover, somehow

mm yes "friend of the family" and "human being" truly the height of comedy

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

the trick is to read the whole thing, instead of getting stuck on individual words of it.

actually i think you'll find that the trick is to write jokes that a 13 year old wouldn't look at and go "dude grow the gently caress up seriously"

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

I thought Skylark was a woman.

also, lesbians/bisexuals. its 2016, women can legally have wives now.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Mans posted:

why is that post in a automobile forum

cause were on a highway to hell and the danger train loving haven't brakes

cant stop wont stop ride tilwe die

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Subjunctive posted:

Actually, that's fishmech's monster.

wisdom, hoever, is knowing that fishmech IS the monster

qed

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Wedemeyer posted:

Don't backseat mod buddy. No need for that.

no you stop backseat modding

hehe just kidding bro we're all good pals here

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

the x bone one works upper or lowercase but not with a space inserted

check m8 admins

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

man kids are dumb

one time my buddy's girlfriend faked a heart attack while they were at my house. called 911 and everything, when they got there nothing was wrong and they left.

i don't remember why, i don't think there was even a reason other than attention.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

oh I'm sure she did but I never heard the follow-up.

i do remember the EMTs, they acted professionally of course but even I, spergy as I was back then, could tell that they were kinda pissed.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Kavak posted:

Does anyone know the context?

honestly what context could possibly explain that

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

atomicthumbs posted:

Any idea what this odd RHD test mule (?) thing I saw in San Francisco might be?

Nondescript Van posted:

Mind your own business TYIA

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Sham bam bamina! posted:

if you had named yourself after the band heldon and i had been the one making bad foundation jokes i'd post "sorry heldon"

mule never get anywhere with that attitude

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I see you bolded the funny thing a person said.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

First post included for context

Pham Nuwen posted:

goon with bad opinions posted:

I don't really get this, it sounds like poo poo.
It's also a custom chassis with a non-Volvo engine in it... it's only a "Volvo Amazon" in that they've chopped up part of a Volvo to make the roof.

InitialDave posted:

Cutting things off for better performance is a pretty Amazon-like approach, though.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

w00tmonger posted:

Big ol dick arms

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Nuebot posted:

Even the MSPaint superstars? What about that guy who would post huge stories about how wacky his job was?

Which one? I remembered Angry Bee Dance while talking about them recently but there were like dozens

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've been meaning to popover to France.

Ba:frogout:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

one decade down, many to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Outrail posted:

How much does a cannon cost? How do you spend 3 million dollars firing a cannon? I'm genuinely confused and would really have trouble running up that much cash doing something so simple.

quote:

On August 20, 2005, in a private funeral, Thompson's ashes were fired from a cannon. This was accompanied by red, white, blue and green fireworks—all to the tune of Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky" and Bob Dylan's "Mr. Tambourine Man".[50] The cannon was placed atop a 153-foot (47 m) tower which had the shape of a double-thumbed fist clutching a peyote button, a symbol originally used in his 1970 campaign for Sheriff of Pitkin County, Colorado.

An estimated 280 people attended, including U.S. Senators John Kerry[51] and George McGovern;[51] 60 Minutes correspondents Ed Bradley and Charlie Rose; actors Jack Nicholson, John Cusack, Bill Murray, Benicio del Toro, Sean Penn, and Josh Hartnett; musicians Lyle Lovett, John Oates and David Amram, and artist and long-time friend Ralph Steadman.

It was a pretty big production, commissioning a 15-story sculpture that can support a cannon couldn't have been cheap.