Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Canemacar posted:

Instead of DARE programs, they should just read TCC posts to grade school kids.

People always say some variation of this, and it always rings true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

On the Ryan Lochte affair:

Tunicate posted:

So just to catch up.

Lochte:
* Fell into a pit of toxic liquid.
* Had his hair turn green.
* Committed random criminal acts.
* Remembers his past multiple-choice style.

e: For context if you're not following the Olympics, Lochte is an American swimmer who competed and was made famous after he spread a story about being robbed in Rio, which isn't an unlikely occurrence. Video footage surface of him lying about it. Also, no one knows why but the Olympic pools turned green and smell like egg farts, and dyed Lochte's platinum blonde hair green.

Rough Lobster has a new favorite as of 11:29 on Aug 19, 2016

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Snooze Cruise posted:

Deconstruction means quality and subverting tropes means it's smart.

I don't watch it, but is it ok if I like the part where the guys in the gleaming white armor immolate the filthy alien hordes with righteous, bright flame?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Beezle posted:

You're driving me bananas mate

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

1stGear posted:

I never knew what a gift closet and just assumed it was some kind of bourgeoisie basic-rear end bitch thing that everyone else knew and I never outed my lack of knowledge because I would be viciously mocked on this most brutal forum and really this whole conversation is a huge weight off my shoulders.

If you ever become married to a lady you will learn they have differing needs than yours.

Mine recently informed me that we absolutely need to purchase and own a "blanket chest" immediately. This is not a thing that would ever have occurred to me in a hundred thousand lifetimes.

On the flip side I recently warned her that if she sees a weird charge on the credit card its because I needed to have the Dark Souls 3: Ashes of Ariandel DLC so I think we're tied.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

AtomD posted:

I found this picture of Italian food:

Trump ruins yet another thing.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Anyone have the very surreal quote about Obama growing tall and striding impassively across the land, and the Muslims live on the moon?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Goddamn this is a good post.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

MORE LIKE OLD JOKELESS

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Who knows? Sometimes alcohol hits someone hard later in the night. I know there's been a few times where I felt fine during and immediately after drinking (and seemingly not shitfaced), and then three hours later when I crawl in bed it hits me all at once and I'm crawling to the toilet. Either way I'm getting mild douchebag vibes from the guy but throwing around stuff like "this man is a RAPIST" based on that seems like a pretty loving big jump to conclusions.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Inescapable Duck posted:

I ate a bowl of shredded wheat for breakfast.

Without any milk.

Have you taken leave of your senses??!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

toanoradian posted:

UK has some excellent titles for their government jobs. I know of terms like Shadow Cabinet, Law Lords, Lords Temporal, Shadow Lord Exchequer, and now I can add First Sea Lord to my list.

The US needs more titles to remind us daily that politicians are evil. We would do well to take after them. I think the evillest one I can think of is Drug Czar.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

There's so many more you're missing!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I just rub my boner on my boots. It's plenty oily.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

I like them for lunch but think it's kinda weird when people dunk their sandwich in their soup.

Lmao if you don't just splash your soup all over the sandwich and then eat it with a spoon.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

I hope they just kill Kevin Spacey off screen in a hilariously insulting way and bring his cooler cousin Big Steve to fill in as Prez.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Aesop Poprock posted:

Literally the first thing I thought was "that bear was built to gently caress"

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Did that guy throw a loving CD?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

You guys should get to the terrible names thread and prepare thyselves.

I wanna feed all of these into one of those Markov Chain Generators and see if we can predict the choices for the next kid.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Pirate Radar posted:

The other problem with naming a kid Titan is that they can never have a nickname. What are you going to call them for short? Tit? Tite?

You don't shorten Titan. Titan shortens you.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

CBT, or Computer Based Training for the uninitiated.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Yo if you don't like Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind you can get bent!

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh, apparently I'm a Brat, Switch, Rope Bunny, Primal (prey and predator), Rigger, Submissive, Experimentalist. I guess I do have a bunch of tumblr names I can add to Tinder!

Have you ever considered being foreverially tied up?

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Whoa

Ray's a cat??

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Doesn't that make them way more carcinogenic?

Yeah but the baby absorbs all the carcinogens for you, it's like a living dream catcher.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Gatekeeper posted:

ive got a major chubs for deli subs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Eating rear end is dumb and gross and there's much better things you could be doing with that mouth, buster.