Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

chernobyl kinsman posted:

i googled this and it is bar none the gayest poo poo i've ever seen
Turn on your monitor, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

toanoradian posted:

"canonically"

Does the current Peter Parker even love Mary Jane? It's been years since he last erased his marriage.
Define current because there are probably multiple concurrent canon Spider-Men. The latest Spider-Man ended with a reveal that a girl who was present throughout the movie goes by MJ (even though her name isn't Mary Jane), so there's probably going to be an MJ love interest going forward in the movies, at least.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Alaois posted:

it's extremely hard to trawl DaDChat's many enormous threads but he basically bragged about almost having sex with a girl who was passed out drunk and defended it with "well we already hooked up" so i guess attempted date rapist is a better term
You're not kidding about the DaD chat threads being hard to trawl. Took a bit, but:

A Man and his dog posted:

Was about to take a chick home everything some rolling fine, then her drunk rear end fell down in public and I bounced.

About to eat some fried pork chops.

Bro she was all over me.

Of course I got sniped by the jealous friend.

Should have been a threesome

:cripes:

Yo it was Halloween. All hell was breaking lose.

And to be fair I broke up a domestic abuse fight in a parking lot.

Me and this girl had already hooked up though. So it was kosher.

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 06:52 on Oct 21, 2017

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
:catstare:

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

quote:

You should not wead
Was that a typo?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

quote:

this if you don't wanna read about : Watersports, Pubwic
And I'm done.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Barron Trump has been rumored/joked about having autism, autistic people often like trains.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Dixville posted:

rear end people got no reason to live.
rear end people reasons to live
  1. rear end

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

8th-snype posted:

Growing up in central New York (Rome/Utica) prepared me greatly for living in Seattle. None of the weird names here are any harder to pronounce than the Mohawk names I grew up with.
Same except WNY to Seattle.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
You've described a disaster of a dog that in no way sounds like an exception to small dogs being awful.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

TheKennedys posted:

Someone in another thread repurposed that as something about a load-bearing intern and I could never get it out of my head. Phoneposting so digging up the context is hard :(
This? (context, together mk1, together mk2)

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

MrJacobs posted:

what is the problem?
The traveling salesman problem (TSP) is "given a set of cities and distances between them, what is the shortest route a salesman can take to visit every city?" It's a classic problem; wikipedia can explain it better than I can, since it's often not relevant post-college.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I honestly don't remember him and would appreciate a reminder. :shobon:
He made an alignment grid of at-the-time notable posters and 1) decided he was notable enough to be included, 2) gave himself chaotic neutral, the alignment of free spirits and awful nerds who can't play well with others in D&D.

Elysiume has a new favorite as of 09:40 on Jul 27, 2018

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Neito posted:

I don't get the last bit, and google's not helping much.
Trig is implying that people are calling rocket_Magnet “pedophile in charge of the nursery” rather than it being a general phrase

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I like the followup:

After The War posted:

I'm more wondering if there's some magical sports bra field keeping things in place. I may not be a boob-haver, but I've certainly heard enough about the hassles of ground-level movement to imagine Ample Boob Bounce being super irritating in flight.

SelenicMartian posted:

Their flapping in the wind would make a constant sound in fast forward flight. That comes with some wear and tear. Also, rolling would result in weight shifting, like fuel splashing around in a half-empty tank.
Basically, imagine a pink light helicopter with two water-filled balloons tied to the skids, in a wind tunnel, and that's an ample-breasted fairy.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Theris posted:

Speaking of the OP getting brutally owned by the first post, does anyone have a link to the original "Your mom sounds pretty cool, OP." thread? All I can find by trying to search for it is people talking about or referencing it.
yeah

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Friend posted:

When I was in Germany I was sitting in a beer garden and I heard a rustling behind me. I turned and looked and it was a cute little hedgehog creeping out of a bush all chill like. I was like "holy poo poo where'd this hedgehog come from" and the french girl I was with was like "uh the bush? Do you not have those?" like it was just a squirrel or something.

I think about that a lot whenever I see America's curling creature, the armadillo, on the side of the road. Years of evolution to build a thick layer of defense, but still easily frightened with no intelligence so it leaps headfirst into the bumper of a truck at the slightest provocation. Makes you think.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
Should that tweet be added to the SAclopedia for the zipline? If it's been up for six months it's probably reasonably stable, right?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

FactsAreUseless posted:

edit 2: there's not a chance in hell this is real and it's so good
That last quote makes me think of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdhQcRCAjvw

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

Len posted:

Without a doubt

MrUnderbridge posted:

That coffin looks like it was made with a cooler.

Noblesse Obliged posted:

It does have an ice cold Yeungling in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
e: wait no