Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!
I swear to christ how does any crazy gently caress on this forum read the stories from the drug subforum and still do anything? That story of the guy who lost his job, car, and fiance cause he tried a loving experemental benzo is sad and retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Lobok posted:

Sure hope the comparison is over 18 years old.

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Antifa Poltergeist posted:

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but that might be funniest movie of all time.i miss those goofy visual gags, and they had about a million of them.like sensible chuckles rewards for people paying attention.

I just saw it recently in a theater. Its good but some parts of it have aged...less good than others.