Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Never has that wordfilter been more applicable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

that's a drat fine job on the smiley but I can't let this get left in the dust because this is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm trying to imagine the kind of person who gets mad at 'only' getting 3 hours of Pearl Jam and I genuinely can't.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

chernobyl kinsman posted:

....how are you pronouncing .gif?

it feels like every gif slapfight ends in a weird mexican standoff of 'you tell ME how YOU say it...'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Weird Al is genuinely very talented and it's really weird how so many of his supposed fans who think they can imitate him seem to think his thing is just ctrl+f'ing his way through songs without any second thought. Like, it's a weird way to look at someone you're a fan of if you think the way he works is just 'heh...what if I replaced this word with 'pizza'? Yea, awesome.'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Joyce was a dirty rear end man but I can't help but laugh at how he describes everything so enthusiastically. "Gonna rail Nora until she's a heaping pile of farts and queefs"

yea if Joyce was just a pervert it'd be easily forgotten as nothing but 'here's some weird trivia'.

Instead because he was such an eager, psyched up, pervert who wrote letters giving his girl a heads up that he's gonna gently caress her into a sentient fart cloud that he'll also gently caress it's fantastic.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

my favourite Lovecraft passage will always be his character going full niggerstomper58 upon seeing a sleeping black man in public

my favorite will always be the one where the dramatic twist that's supposed to be horrifying and mind shattering is...

quote:

It would be too hideous if they knew that the one-time heiress of Riverside—the accursed gorgon or lamia whose hateful crinkly coil of serpent-hair must even now be brooding and twining vampirically around an artist’s skeleton in a lime-packed grave beneath a charred foundation—was faintly, subtly, yet to the eyes of genius unmistakably the scion of Zimbabwe’s most primal grovellers. No wonder she owned a link with that old witch-woman—for, though in deceitfully slight proportion, Marceline was a negress.

The famous lovecraft zinger for this story was...it was a black lady. This is somehow more frightening than a loving GORGON

Oh and the story is set at an abandoned plantation, which he describes

quote:

There had been, at one time, as many as 200 negroes in the cabins which stood on the flat ground in the rear—ground that the river had now invaded—and to hear them singing and laughing and playing the banjo at night was to know the fullest charm of a civilization and social order now sadly extinct.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
reddit help my boyfriend has a sweet rear end eagle that chills in his house, somehow doesn't rip everything/my boyfriend to shreds or poo poo on every surface it passes.

I'll date that crazy eagle boy.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Heath posted:

Does someone have a link to the "f-fingerblast that little turd" story?

there were a hundred stories I could have expected 'f-finger blast that little turd' to mean, and this was none of them.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Okay. I was hoping to have a respectful exchange here, but you're clearly not interested in that. Bye.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ToxicSlurpee posted:

The other side of that is "throw a bunch of poo poo against the wall and see what sticks" is a very good strategy if you have the resources. So if you have a gay space utopia where you can just kind of give everybody whatever they need no questions asked you can just hand a big rear end laboratory to any dingus that wants one. One of them is going to stumble on something incredible along the way. There have been a lot of very large corporations with big science divisions summed as "you guys just like tinker and poo poo here's a budget, just don't spend more than that." Most of the scientists won't come up with anything really cool but occasionally you'll have a guy that invents super glue.

Plus if replicators exist you're going to get people futzing around with utterly random crap just to see what they can get the thing to do. Probably the best way to explain all the insanity that happens in Star Trek is "humans get bored really, really easily." Of course we're going to fly off into space to poke and prod at every damned thing we can find no matter how unsafe it actually is.

Pretty much. Any universe where 'we can make matter from energy' is such common tech that everyone in the planet has one is a universe where 90% of the global population has been bored and smashed two unstable compounds together just to see what comes out. Most of the time the answer is 'something useless' or 'Chet done blown up the lab you gave him' but every so often it's 'we made a super warp core. I don't even know how to be honest but we're gonna need to make ten more to smash into each other next'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Chamale posted:

A C-SPAM poster shot a guy named Tiny Toese in the toe. The riot watching thread assumed Tiny shot himself in the foot and lied about it. Then breadnsucc posted some inside info about the shooting to try to keep the thread talking about it, then he got arrested.

it can't be said enough he didn't just 'post inside info' like 'oh no I was there someone shot him' like you'd think a less stupid person who still was thirsty for attention would do, he straight up was all 'guess he hosed around and found out, that shooter looked pretty cool actually' about himself shooting a guy in the foot as he ran away after posting for months like a nerdy Death Wish main character saying how the filth needs to be cleaned up and poo poo.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
me, posting my mugshot: it me

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Vitruvian Manic posted:

Most of women's vaginal odor is a result of bacteria migrating from their anus to their vagina. And coworkers with low-fiber diets smell like their poo poo.

So basically, anybody who is a) fat or b) a woman is immediately recognizable by their poop.

hey man I'm super gay and even I wouldn't think this is how pussies work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the...the joke was that American History X, while it can be 'read wrong' and give the neo-nazis it's against a boner, in no way caters to them or encourages that reading, while releasing a 'jerk off to our monsters' expansion does do that...