Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Not if your family makes your life worse. Or they all died.

I can see how spending time with them would be a challenge if they all died but unless your family xmas tradition is a cross burning then I think it's good to see them

My uncle is pretty racist so when I see him we don't mention politics and instead talk about farming or power lines or our health or trees or dogs or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lemniscate Blue posted:

You are cordially invited to browse the Rejected Parents thread in GBS to learn just how big that "unless" needs to be. Until then I'd keep my yap shut on the topic if I were you.

lol oh no the toughest guy on the forums is going to give me some cement shoes if I don't read a gbs thread, capiche

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Just friendly advice so as to not look like an rear end in a top hat. Obviously something you're not interested in. Ciao!

C'mon Rhino, you can't tell me this isn't funny

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I'll admit to a dark lol

There's my guy

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If anyone probes you for posting that I will raise absolute hell

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
No more guy mann posts. get that trash off my lawn

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

It's been updated with an additional punchline

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

this is the first time i've ever seen someone threadban themselves

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Saddest Rhino posted:

When I posted in the sagas thread that I never read a single word he wrote, the guy crafted a massive essay in the mod forums on how much he hated the sagas thread

That sure does sound like a funny quote.......

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Google Jeb Bush posted:

while I'm not clear on spr's thoughts regarding gendered insults against a known woman goon, I'm against

e: wait this isn't SAD, the hell are you doing

:dafuq:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

I think they mean the weirdo calling you a bitch

oooh okay. I could not parse that out

Honestly at this point I'm pretty inured to it

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Subjunctive posted:

Inure face, ha!

gah!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Did someone close down a containment thread or something? Why is the quotes thread filled with pissbaby "Look at what my posting enemies wrote!!!" posts?

That's a mirror, idiot

Anyway yeah stop doing that. Put posts in here if they're funny or interesting not just some aids poem or whatever that was supposed to be