Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

i bet there's no mod notes about me haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I think it's the "I'm trying to stop being so loving fat" version if that's what you mean

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Daikatana looks pretty loving ugly so it can go live with Quake if it likes.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Idk there's plenty of men in the UK who look like human thumbs

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I reckon neo GBS is a honeypot and anyone who posts there will be banned. It's what I'd do.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Everyone arguing about pronunciation forgets that British English has a lot more regional dialects than you'd think, and in one you would pronounce hovel as "Ee, t'int so grand but's raah'inuf f'rus, coo'nt do nowt wi'bigger."

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Griefor posted:

IIRC, the doctor(s) wanted to take his arm off, but he refused and would rather walk around with a dead limb attached to his torso. But in a twist, his arm did regain function later.

Unless there's multiple arm reduction stories, which would not surprise me a bit.

That must be another guy cause i remember seeing the photos of this dude in bed with a missing arm

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

whiter than a Wilco show posted:

I wouldn't say I loved her. What's the Greek for "hole"?

η μητέρα σου

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Barry Foster posted:

No Eccles no sale.
Fine, fine, fine.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Gay Horney posted:

Sam Bradford Lmao posted that steak in the football forum and he got roasted for like five pages. Other than that I don't get the joke

on the subject of being roasted for a long time

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

om nom nom posted:

What is that from? Neural network poo poo is always hilarious, I'd love to see the context of that.

It's, uh, us. Real life.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I use it to edit typos out of my posts, then edit them out of any posts that quoted it, without people notiving.

Pretty sneaky.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Every one of those that isn't archived has someone noticing pretty much immediately so

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Guy Mann posted:

All of the save point rants in BSUaJG are real forum posts too.

nah they're all made up except the last one that complains about the other save points

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I've never heard of a comedian who won't shut up about his teeth.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Misread as dog rapist and thought it was a Morally Inept alt

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Circular stoning squad, take aim

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

I don't get it

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

CzarChasm posted:

There's an old joke that after eating Chinese food you're hungry again an hour later

I don't get this either

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's important to remember that Morally Inept was also Socially Inept and Comedically Inept.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

It's still not funny.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

it's ok, I think lowtax will forgive you if you don't make it to 100,000 terrible posts

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

pederasty

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

the pig that's done a poo poo on its own big balls is top tier so

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

syscall girl posted:

Technically it's the other way around. The chomos like Trek, but the percentage of fans who are chomos is not greater than that of the general population iirc

I can't get my head around that. How can most nonces be trek fans and the proportion of trek fans who are nonces not be greater than the proportion of non trek fans who nonce?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

central dogma posted:

gently caress the pigs!

Kitfox88 posted:

can't say i'm a fan of these completely nonsensical memes with no connection to reality

pseudorandom posted:

Are you using a mobile app or some extension to change the CSS of the forums to a dark theme? This meme will totally make sense if your background is white.

Dabir has a new favorite as of 19:15 on Feb 3, 2019

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's been an open secret in the anime community for years that Vic Mignonga is a sexual harasser and to stay the gently caress away from him if you can, and Anime News Network posted a very in-depth article on all the bullshit he's done over the years that's dragged it all into the spotlight. He's been summarily dropped by every convention as a guest, and fired from his ongoing voice roles.

Not *every* convention, the one run by a bunch of people accused of pretty much the same things (Anime Matsuri) has stood by him for some reason.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

didn't know avshalom used to be a mod

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

nockturne posted:

Calm down dude, it's not like summoning candlej

that's not how it works, you have to say his name before he takes you! "candlej" isn't candlejack, he's not going to grab you mi

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

damnit we only just got it back, don't start giving the mods lip

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Blue Footed Booby posted:

And it's not like she's wearing a pants suit. She's just not in buttfloss and a gravity defying novelty bra.

I think you're giving them too much credit, her old costume was a Borat-style mankini with spiked arm and shin guards. And a belt.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Somfin posted:

I love my large salty wives

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Syd Midnight posted:

The first Piers Anthony I read was a series and I didn't really get suspicious until the very end where an elderly pedophile in a position of authority falls in love with a 12 year old prostitute (a sex slave who does scat shows) and everybody sees that their love is good and perfect so they're allowed to get married and God is fired from His job and the pedo is put in charge of the universe instead. Then the last chapter is an open letter from Anthony himself to an emotionally troubled 14 year old fan
telling her how special and beautiful she is even if nobody else understands her. Sorry if thats a spoiler.

I guess that's a different one from the one where the elderly pedophile gets arrested and taken to court over his sexual relationship with a child, and the child describes the sex they had and how in love they are with such passion and eloquence that the entire court weeps openly?

E: https://hradzka.livejournal.com/392471.html in the one I'm thinking of she was five

Dabir has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Jul 12, 2019

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

more like oldpoliteness

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Didn't China Mieville turn out to be an abuser?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

what the gently caress is going on in... is that Greece?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

more like jokeendless

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

we are what we pretend to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Sekhmnet posted:

Is that freezer burn or mold?