Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Baron von Eevl posted:

I really like the sentiment here. "Even if you practically live on your computer, you might not know basic pop culture!" Yeah, people who spends all their time online are really known for having their finger on the pulse of what's hot right now.

To be fair, spending all your time online IS what's hot right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

You should have turned those in for a collared shirt and brown shoes once you turned 25. :sigh: This generation...

i like my bands in business suits, i watch them on youtube,

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

My Lovely Horse posted:

I read “Spiderman getting his mouth jizzed in to see if it was Venom“ and thought “since when does Spiderman identify Venom by the taste of his cum“.

Spiderman used to be venom so maybe it's from experience

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Also it's bullshit that we can have illegal drug world but nobody can talk about warez or emulation

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

Lots of jizz talk on the forums this weekend

theyre just excited about the new star wars movie

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Roro posted:

Holy poo poo, he did that? Hahaha, that's such a lovely thing for a "hero" to do.

It was amazing.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Gokuweed420 posted:

Every time I see goons asserting PewDiePie is some sort of neo Nazi I allow myself a small smile in celebration because it reminds me that this kind of pseudowoke wankery is rapidly dying and goons are the last bastion raging against the darkness of reality.

benshapirofan420

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

avshalemon posted:

"in this society that we live in, i believe the single biggest question we face is, if i could shoot lightning bolts from my hands would girls talk to me? i answer this question in my groundbreaking 3000-page testament, The Flesh of a Woman"

meanwhile america is murdering immigrant children in concentration camps in the desert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_cwI1Xj4M

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

avshalemon posted:

bbc has blocked this content in my country :psyduck:

see! see what a mess society is in!

and then her clothes fall off, but he's seen everything, already

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

do you guys remember a thread where a diver got really pissed at another scuba diver and used lots of funny diver insults, i can't find it but it was good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

i wanted to make a pun about lions and the hapsburg jaw but i couldn't think of one. if you come up with one just imagine i wrote that here, thanks