Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...
i'm a horse irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

i rear powerfully against the setting sun, my mane and tail streaming, my bones spontaneously collapsing, my blood fighting to escape my body, your bank account screaming, screaming, screaming like stallions in battle

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

EorayMel posted:

Is this a funny post and/or forums quote :confused:
this is a good post

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

pog boyfriend posted:

i do like the distinction of permabans being only used for people who do extremely bad things and for deceased posters with 100k hours being used for people who are no longer welcome, but as was pointed out this still allows for people to PM you weird crap. as someone who received a PM from a user who will remain anonymous talking about how they want to chain me up in their basement and milk me after the apocalypse, i can understand the desire to cut down on these sorts of PMs. but i digress.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

I can guess who that is. I wish I'd saved the old pictures of them nursing me on my deathbed, that they made.
hahahaha what

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

in the context of post-apocalyptic pog milk i can only interpret "nursing" in one possible way

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

Aw hell, I'll say it: gunky junket.
omg people used to accuse me of being her sometimes, i could never actually read any of her posts because they activated my "back away! back away!!" instinct so hard i couldn't physically look at the text

at least the pictures she sent you were kind of sweet...? depending on the reason you were on your hypothetical deathbed

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'll be honest, I basically just scrolled through them. I couldn't tell you anything about the actual text, but the pics caught my eye.
was it you irl or your avatar

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

our crazy people really are of top quality, blessed both with florid psychosis and above-average written communication skills

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

twist: watterson and davis are the same person

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

i have the heart of an israeli, inside the body of a christmas ham

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

my favourite star trek character was jar jar binks

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Pick posted:

the nutty lesbian cruise relationship explosion thread
i've never clicked on a link so quickly

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

i am soap

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Krankenstyle posted:

i think it is a good thing, for him, that Hunter is dead. i think it would kill him to see the world now, and he lived in a very lovely world.
i think this exact thing about leonard cohen every single day

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

my cousin was a professional wrestler. he weighed 450 pounds and used to wear a moose head into battle and bellow at his opponents like a moose in rut. easily the crowning achievement of my family, it's been all downhill since then

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

i bellow a hoot of moose

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Meinberg posted:

I'm trying to find the words to explain my experience of watching the film. It's impossible to actually describe the film, you see, for it has transcended language and understanding. Towards the end of the film, Judi Dench, who plays the queen of the cats, turns directly to the camera and sings about how we all understand cats now and don't need an interpreter anymore. But there is never any interpretation, there is only the grinding of cosmic shards against one another, there is only the sudden and bone-deep realization that we are all artificial, that reality itself simply does NOT cohere, and that we are all living paradoxes, trapped in between the emotional poles of joie de vivre, the depression of alienation, and pure, raw menace. At one point, the devil (who is a cat) drugs all of the good cats into an orgy that he might kidnap the queen of the cats. Logic and reason tear at the seems, space itself compresses into this abstract notion of distance, all touch becomes sensual, the cats frolic in the ruined remnants of a dead humanity. Characters enter the narrative, sing who they are, and then disappear. The camera doesn't care for the relationships between things, all it cares about is bodies in constant, frantic motion, always touching, always prowling, always consuming, until nothing remains but the motion itself as harbinger of days that shall never be.

anyway i give it a 7/10 would watch again

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

3D Megadoodoo posted:

There's no bajs involved with the runkering. It's not a fetish, just logistics; if you're going to the toilet anyway you might as well have a right proper wank on company time as well as do a poo poo. So you know if someone's Lync status is set to RuPa, you know they'll be a moment.
agreed

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

the moon got its revenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fauna
Dec 6, 2018