Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

SuperMechaGodzilla is the greatest poster on the forums, and anyone who has him on ignore just hates thinking.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

What if she's ugly?

bag and tag

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I had an ex that made me wear a fedora :smith:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Outrail posted:

A nuclear powered elderly mod supervillain. First thing he'll do it try and permaban the entire forums.

Truly the end we deserve

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Really, pun titles peaked at Shaving Ryan's Privates, so why bother anymore?

Someone forgot Shindler's Fist :colbert:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

He defended fedoras and then responded to the hat rule by posting a photo of himself in a fedora, unironically.

He insists that being able to sum the contents of two cells in Microsoft Excel is "really hard math," and that anyone who can do so is an Excel wizard.

Dude is a reverse Bill Brasky, everyone has a story about him and they're all unbelievable

Excel wizard, or incel wizard?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've eaten Chef Boyardee raviolis out of the top of a CD spindle with a pair of scissors before. I think bowls are an extravagant luxury that I can now afford. You don't have to eat out of bowls, you get to eat out of bowls.

At that point you should have saved on cleaning out your spindle, and just eaten it out of the can

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
This exchange slayed me this morning:

Krispy Wafer posted:

Some personal dumb marketing was that an old long dead relative of mine had a cola company in the 40's and 50's that existed primarily in the Southeast and Southwest. One of the flavors they sold was a drink called Jo-Jo's with a clown as it's mascot. All we have are old bottles (including a disgusting one that is still full of the stuff), but we recently came across an old ad from a trade magazine at the time. Looking at that old advertisement yesterday I thought something looked off.

Yeah, it's a stereo-typically racist characticture of a Black man advertising for a chocolate drink.

I can't wait to bring this up at Thanksgiving.

oldpainless posted:

Wonderful turkey mom. It's really good but heh what about THIS (whips blanket off an easel to reveal a picture of a clown)

Bobby Digital posted:

I think your mom would appreciate a self-portrait you gave her

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Steam game by Tina Belcher.

And now that music is in my head

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sneakyfrog posted:

how y'all not know heathers

goddamn

I haven't seen it in probably 15 years :shrug:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sir Lemming posted:

Behind The Laughter followed by the movie is a pretty logical endpoint for the series.

No one should be subjected to the movie.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

lolling irl

*stands up from between stirrups, pushes glasses up nose* Mm-hmm, yup. That's definitely beefy. I'm gonna write you a prescription to de-beef your party hole.

All Beef Party Hole would be a good user name

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sedge and Bee posted:

Justin RPG is one of those things, along with all the other lolcows like Chris Chan, that I totally forget about in my sad adulthood until someone brings them up, then suddenly I'm a 20 year old shithead again laughing at all the internet shutins. I should be more mature than this, but Pokemon fetishes will never not be funny

Screaming Idiot posted:

i don't think i like the detective pikachu manga

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Which episode of Always Sunny is this?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Still waiting on a full explanation for Johnny Five Donuts Not really, I just want people to know it existed.

Probably named after the robot from Short Circuit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Or perhaps, it is garbage that is art