Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

The only good response is one punch man because while being very anime,it also shits all over anime.

Anyways i was looking for the post where a guy was giving advice to someone who was going to marry a guy from air force inteligence and he proceeds to describe the absolute trainwreck that marriage would turn out to be,does anyone have that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Yeeessss you are a gentleman and a scholar sir!

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Priuses.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Orbital laser or gtfo

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Statiscaly some of those babies will be lawyers,better safe than sorry*ignites flamethrower*

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Eating a bowl full of arugula and feta cheese,laughing at all y'all bad life choices

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Pirate Radar posted:

It’s a really pretty, excellently scored movie regardless of what you think about the plot and characters, but it is, also, very long. I have a few criticisms—Jared Leto never really clicked for me as a villain and the plot doesn’t hold up all the way through—but it’s still a great movie.

Yeah,its this,and my god is it beautifully shot and composed.even the dumb "la resistance" scenes are gorgeous and unique.i kinda get the idea of casting Leto to play a loving dweeb weirdo ,but the greatest crime of the movie is giving litle for robin wright penn to do.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Relevant to thread title

Zeris posted:

Godspeed Russian shark fucker

Just check the thread,its golden

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Holy poo poo that voice

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Those are fake quotes.

YOU SHUT YOU'RE WHORE MOUTH!!!

Those post are true, and beautifull and i refuse to believe otherwise

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

This is a disturbingly accurate metaphor. Also great.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Marcade posted:

Mierenneuker is a Dutch word that literally means ant fucker

why?how? how in the world a language developed in a country that was basically under water invented that word?

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Christ, did i choose the wrong masters.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

loving hell, that reads like the description of the biggest Trainwreck ever.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Alligator, or crocodile, can't remember which it was, is pretty good too.tastes like salty chicken iirc.cant remember what ostrich meat tasted like.probably also chicken.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Lone Goat posted:

the -atrix suffix is for words that end in -ator

gladiator, gladiatrix
aviator, aviatrix

Moderator,moderatrix

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Tree Bucket posted:

Google tells me "emu" comes from the Portuguese word for "ostrich." This is deeply upsetting. It's as bad as working out that "Nullarbor" is actually Latin and "echidna" is greek.
Probably "kangaroo" will turn out to be French-Canadian or something next.

Uh, that's weird, and maybe incorrect.
the Portuguese word for ostrich is avestruz, from Avis struthio. Its name is a Latin and Greek word put together, and the species is struthio camelus, because it lives in a dry place you see.this is what zoologists call a joke.

"Avestruz" is nowhere near "emu".

Antifa Poltergeist has a new favorite as of 15:50 on May 15, 2020

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

The gtr was a benchmark for sports cars.it offered close to super-sport cars performance for a fraction of the price.it really was the gold standard.
in 2008.

Also, it was the favourite car of Paul walker in f&f canon so maybe that's the reason.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

voting third party posted:

I just checked and in 2020 it's a ten plus year old design with a base price of $115,000. $145,000 for the performance version. Why spend that money when everyone else in that bracket has been making their cars faster and stuffing in more tech?

Yeah thats why its dumb, for that money you can buy a porsche boxter which is objectively a better car.or a 911.which is also a better car.or a corvette etc etc etc.
Hell the new mazda mx5 is more fun to drive and only costs like 1/3.
He only leased it though, but still, lol.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Spiders absolutely wreck the insects in my garden, I love them they are the nr1 reason I actually have produce.crabs are just useless.well, they're good eatin I guess.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Cacafuego posted:

On the Awful app, I thought that was a shrimp ring with cocktail sauce in the middle that also happened to be a pizza. Now I’m wondering how bad that might be

Thats called a volcano pizza and usually the center is some kind of dip or cheese cream. You eat it with nachos then eat the pizza. Surprisingly it's not very popular!

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but that might be funniest movie of all time.i miss those goofy visual gags, and they had about a million of them.like sensible chuckles rewards for people paying attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

some plague rats posted:

I finally decided to have a read and see what the big deal has been for all these years and god drat do these stories ever suck poo poo but at least I have context

It's got a insane Mary sue and it kinda goes more off the rails and poor structure in the side stories, but the setting and description of gi joes freaks and band of misfits , there's something interesting here.like someone said , get a good editor, rework the cardboard caracters and I would read "Dead Snow: G.I. Joe Meltdown"

And there should be a payoff to the " I don't smoke but I'll bum a cigarette" thing.