Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Kinda proves his point though right? It's land worth stealing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Tortuga posted:

God drat is Abigail stupid. Every time I give her a rock she says "thanks, how did you know I was hungry?". Can't wait to install her bionic brain.

Sometimes I like to only read the last post in a thread.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Still, I encourage everyone to read all her posts, and actually pay attention to what is being said. Maybe even read the entire WoW thread to get more context. Even if you disagree with the poster, it's very elucidating regardless, and there are lessons to be learnt from both sides of the discussion.

Yeah, I see what you're trying to do here Paladenis, and yeah, nah. Not falling for it.

Biplane posted:

No I will not.

:hfive:

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Disappointed but unsurprised to discover I'm not the first genius to make this joke. still thrilled to be quoted here tho

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Pick posted:

what about my feet? they're more like hands :)

I seriously thought this was a Lucian Freud painting at first.

In a bad way.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

freemandela posted:

which story had gross demon sex?

He's talking about the part you think of as "hot, steamy, yet tasteful demon sex".

e: different strokes etc.

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Paladinus posted:

I can type a post for hours.

Appreciated

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

shelley posted:

I love that post.

reflir posted:

I know exactly what you mean, why have distinctions between planets and dwarf planets? Why not just refer to everything in space as either chunks of rock or globes of gas? In fact, why would we even distinguish between those? Why have distinctioa aaa aaaaa? Whaaaa aa aaaaaa aaaaa aaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
\/

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Halloween Liker posted:

Imagine logging onto SA to defend your lover Matt Gaetz

iwentdoodie posted:

No one that young has an account anymore

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

SimonChris posted:

StrixNebulosa posted:

I would read 14 werewolves vs 14 nazis done in the style of Wolfenstein

I just woke up and my brain parsed this as "I would read 14 werewolves vs 14 nazis done in the style of Berenstain", and I was like :yeah:

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

U.T. Raptor posted:

You joke, but this is a thing that exists.

These make me laugh, I always imagine some swole bro standing at the foot of the table in the O.R., looking intently at his anesthetized Rottweiler and saying "More. And BIGGER."

I mean, they're fake balls to make your dog feel manly. More balls means more man, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Tesseraction posted:

Pretty sure that's called docking.

Well then, who's up for a little D in D in DnD?