Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

HaB posted:

Every time that story gets posted - it's so delicious that it almost ventures into stdh territory. But, having known couples in open relationships, with varying degrees of success and/or trainwreck-ness, I know it's true.

I like the assumption that open relationships are somehow supposed to be "fair". I don't know that I have ever heard of one which had "one for you, one for me" as a ground rule.

I've known people who have had that rule. They're called swingers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Dabir posted:

my toaster just has a lever to lift the bread out, it doesn't pop automatically. why would you want your toast to be fired out on a spring? that's some stupid poo poo

So you can be a cool '90s teen who grabs your pop tarts when they spring up as you skateboard out the door and your boring dad spills his coffee

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

cumshitter posted:

I want to read some golden age of Superman comics because from what I understand it was before Superman had any supervillains to face off against. So he'd do poo poo like declare war on cars in general and spend the day loving with drivers pretending to be run over or breaking into the local radio station to tell every driver in town he was going to destroy them.

Yep. Action Comics #12.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I haven't gotten too far but from what I've seen the only part of that that's accurate is an AI named weapon using your armor to smell and commenting that you smell better than the covenant.

I want to know what the covenant smells like just for a laugh haha

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

I love a good accidental username callout

Ambassadorofsodomy posted:

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE 11TH LETTER OF THE ALPHABET IS K?
THAT MEANS THAT THE BAND 311 IS A KKK BAND!!

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

No you fartknocker it's the LAPD code for public nudity!

fartknocker posted:

I have never been publicly nude in LA.