Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

You could probably make a decent living moving to Florida and brake-checking the elderly.

2 or 3 "ow my back" cases a year and you're set.

What you're describing is called, by some in the industry, as a "swoop and squat" - as in change lanes, brake check, "ow my back". For people in Florida, it has the side effect of getting you that sweet sweet opioid prescription so you can get hooked on the junk that's killing the half of the state that's not already knocking on deaths door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Good god, the Godspeed You! Black Emperor quotes.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Grover and his house will be funny until the end of days, and I pray that God blesses all the poor souls who got banned for recognizing this early

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Enourmo posted:

one decade down, many to go

I have, in public, burst into uncontrollable giggle fits when the thought of this post hits my brain. I am a grown man with a mortgage and a child. This is how I know these loving forums have ruined my brain.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
This has got to to be some conspiracy theory version of Poe's Law.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
I, too, am quoting and reacting to the good "Lena diddled her sister" joke.

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

JesustheDarkLord posted:

Stuff that happens outside America is almost by definition not worse than 9/11

What the gently caress is this

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

SpacePig posted:

Are there any funny quotes about 9/11 or some other tragedy to get us back on track?

Tribute.wmv

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Lived in Memphis for a bit, can confirm that if you lived in my area (hickory hill / hickory hood) you stayed strapped

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006
Sebzilla from downtown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyntyr
Mar 27, 2006

Krankenstyle posted:

i believe there was someone who uploaded a ratified photo of himself sucking his own dick in an attempt to become the fyad idiot king. ages ago, say 2010-ish?

It's entirely possible that this happened more than once but a dude did it in BYOB around 07-08. Lowtax sent him a fifty dollar (I think) gift card after he did it. The verification involved a toothbrush on one foot and his username... Somewhere? My memory is hazy.

Also, I met that guy (or someone claiming to be him) in Lagrange, Georgia at a hardcore show. ~memories~