Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henkman
Oct 8, 2008

BlindSite posted:

Aw man I don't get the snake in the grass pic :(

You're so close

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[in rorion gracie voice] When my fada begin teaching jiu-jitsu over 80 years ago now, not even he realise he not only create a way for levitating gay men to jack off people who try to do the Walk LIke An Egyptian thing, he was creating a way of life

lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Street Horrrsing posted:

The man who accepts money for fighting in a pit is... insufficiently christian!! lamo.

I'll let willy defend his actual postions

Please stop

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
He's just into really weird time signatures

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

MysteryNad posted:

Sho Nuff The Master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylCvCwn9OG8

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I hope he doesn't come back

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I just don't want to watch him fight

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

but he's one of the best to ever do it

Doesn't mean I want to watch it

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
170 is much more interesting now that the guy who against all odds was unable finish Dan hardy is gone

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

I hope he comes back, decisions nick diaz, and then is popped for trt.

I would be fine with this

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Dangersim posted:

I saw an interview with winklejohn and he said they were indeed hiding some cards in her previous fights

my god

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

eric posted:

Cyborg would beat Ronda.

Cyborg is nowhere near as good as holm

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

James TOney is going to win

yeah exactly lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Work Friend Keven posted:

Hmm. Possible that the slips were due to Rondas naturally wet vagina?

lmao

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Heck, alistair overeem does it every fight and he's the second greatest fighter of all time

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Ronda kept trying to get on the inside so she could take holly down. Holly just stayed on the outside and kept ronda away with her long range, and ran the gently caress out when she started to get cornered. It's like people didn't watch the fight when they say ronda never attempted to take her down

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
She should have turned into a completely different fighter between rounds, imo

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Silva went in as the favorite in his rematch with Weidman

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Or Mike Russow vs Todd Duffee, but in MMA where every action is deliberate you can argue that there is no such thing as luck

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

TheRationalRedditor posted:

TubTunes Triumph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ydyh9l_jao

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

because you post here

lol

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Ronda is not the best in her sport

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Hell I like salad bars

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
So does Dale hartt

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the next few middleweight title fights are going to be really good assuming that jacare doesn't lose to romero

remember when middleweight was considered one of if not the weakest division in the UFC a couple years back, and now it's full of cool fighters who can have cool fights. I like it

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
A dominant champion being dethroned/retiring breathes new life into stale divisions, but I don't think anyone foresaw robbie lawler being what he is now

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I think about caffeinefree's post about Rashad Evans every time rashad is brought up and it still makes me laugh

"The only thing that can defeat Jon Jones is diabetes, and I know the fighter sweet enough to give it to him"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Shogun vs Henderson 1 was a good showcase of all the different parts of mma

• Locked thread