Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

eva is one of the guests who said she once had feelings for mitch and caused him to spiral into a pit of regret and self loathing, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Pastry of the Year posted:

I don't think I've heard Nick or Mitch as viscerally repulsed, ever, as when Eva Anderson told the New Orleans / Jameson shot story on the latest mainline episode. It was great.

that poo poo made me gag. eeeecccch.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

cams posted:

eva is one of the guests who said she once had feelings for mitch and caused him to spiral into a pit of regret and self loathing, right?

I think that was Erin McGathy, unless it happened multiple times

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

xbilkis posted:

Counterpoint: Wiger is a weirdo and Mitch was right to be confused as to why he eliminated his favorite Mexican fast-food place from the tournament on the basis of this one meal where he ordered a fake meat taco

I'm getting caught up and just hit this episode. Mitch lost it on Wiger for wanting a "prefab" burrito option at Qdoba; This from a man who previously complained that ordering a burger at Five Guy's was too complicated because you had to choose your own toppings.

What I'm saying is, there's fine people on both sides.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
No one’s mentioned it yet but the Sonic movie trailer is great because it has upset a lot of people and knowing Susser wrote the movie adds a new hilarious dimension to it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Dr.Radical posted:

No one’s mentioned it yet but the Sonic movie trailer is great because it has upset a lot of people and knowing Susser wrote the movie adds a new hilarious dimension to it.

Unfortunately Susser and Van only have "Story by" credits at this point, not screenplay. They've got coverage to claim that their original script was much better.

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Listen Jaime Fox, you can't use that name.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

UP AND ADAM posted:

Listen Jaime Fox, you can't use that name.

Despite having heard her previous appearance it still fooled me

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/1125477685537406977?s=19

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Is there a link to buy tickets or is it only open to Patreon right now?

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat
:yeshaha: Can't wait to find out what they eat in DC and how they gently caress it up

drainpipe posted:

Is there a link to buy tickets or is it only open to Patreon right now?

https://headgum.com/live

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
just listened to the chili's too episode and i gotta say its extremely hosed up how nick enjoys eating salads with milk on them

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I was hoping they'd swing by Pittsburgh so I could get mad at them for their Primanti opinions but DC is pretty good. I might be able to go to that show.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce
I can’t remember, have they come through Boston before? If not I’m really looking forward to Mitch’s blood pressure spike when Wiger says literally anything about Regina’s except “it’s perfect”. The 30-45 minute wait on the street to get in will probably set Nick off.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

PantsOptional posted:

I can’t remember, have they come through Boston before? If not I’m really looking forward to Mitch’s blood pressure spike when Wiger says literally anything about Regina’s except “it’s perfect”. The 30-45 minute wait on the street to get in will probably set Nick off.

Nope, and Wiger's never been to Boston, period. That's going to be a hell of a show.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I'm seriously thinking of getting tickets for the DC show, but i'm not huge on having to go into the city on a Wednesday night because I am a boring old man who needs sleep.

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006

ArtVandelay posted:

I'm seriously thinking of getting tickets for the DC show, but i'm not huge on having to go into the city on a Wednesday night because I am a boring old man who needs sleep.

I think they sold out already anyway.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Yeah, I looked at 10 and they had already sold out.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Welp, those went fast.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
Second show in New York up: https://concerts1.livenation.com/event/000056A915D0BE0C

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

They just added another show in DC, so I got tickets.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

allan mcleod is loving insane to not give waffle house five forks

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

"I'm not a dumb man! I know words, I can say words! FAMILIARALITY! FAMILIARALITY! FAMILIARALITY! FAMILIARALITY!"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

R. Guyovich posted:

allan mcleod is loving insane to not give waffle house five forks

I just had Waffle House on Mother's Day (it was Mom's pick!) I think it is a little pricier than its reputation would lead you to believe, but it's still a five fork restaurant. Molasses Boy let us all down. (EDIT: Actually, screw that, I just looked at a local place and their equivalent of the All-Star Special is like $2 more and doesn't include toast. Waffle House is a steal.)

Yesterday, after 5 years, I realized that there's something a little...bzz bzz about the guy playing the Dean in Adult Swim's For Profit Online University short.

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 19:56 on May 21, 2019

Mollymauk
Apr 20, 2006
Was a big fan of Yusongs' songs today.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Eps totally unlistenable today

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Drunkboxer posted:

Eps totally unlistenable today

I'm still a couple weeks behind, what's bad about it?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm still a couple weeks behind, what's bad about it?

audio quality is garbage

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Wiger commits an egregious mispronunciation

Serf
May 5, 2011

lmao that you can barely hear carl tart the entire time and then when jesse farrar comes out you get like every 3rd word. did they even listen to this before posting it?

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/1131566832354070529?s=19

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
They can finally fire Yusong.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
That's weird, my download sounded kinda tinny or hollow but I could hear all the words.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

That's weird, my download sounded kinda tinny or hollow but I could hear all the words.

I had to turn it up all the way to hear it over the noise of my car and the songs were still at full volume. And yeah it was tinny.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Every time Wiger talks about how he grew up in a Pepsi family or how he drank six RC Colas a day I think to myself "...yeah, that makes sense."

loving weirdo.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I recently watched a video of Robin from the 1960s Batman tv show and Nick could be a stand in for Robin.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

caligulamprey posted:

Every time Wiger talks about how he grew up in a Pepsi family or how he drank six RC Colas a day I think to myself "...yeah, that makes sense."

loving weirdo.

He was a Sega kid too, right? Sega kids were always dumbasses

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Doughboys shamefully revealing themselves to not be Go Off Kings watchers after this episode's drop, Jesse will be livid

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

the 'boys will really be in trouble if he brings the same energy and enthusiasm to this vendetta that he did to the Nashville show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Was anyone here at BugCon?