Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ron color
1 dog looking out a car window: haha hey this is great. the car is going so fast its like the dog is running that fast. sometimes the dog runs real quick from one window to the other---we know both windows are the same but its great

2 dogs out oa car window: wow theres a dog for each window. if they plan it right they can switch and enjoy both port or starboard youre getting a look at a dog

3 dogs looki ngout of a cars window: yeah one dog has to d stay in the middle. luckily dogs are really good at taking turns

4 dogs: you might be saying this is where the dogs start losing out but no honestly its just getting better and all the dogs are really happy

5: dogs in a car think of it like juggling dogs the risk is high but if you pull it off? huge return on your investment

6: uhhh ive never seen a car with this many windows but then again ife never seen a car with this many dogs either
7: ok funs fun but who is going to put this many dogs in one car. insurance would never cover it

8: i dont think all the windows on a limo go down but if you have the dogs its worth a shot

9: dogs naturally breaks into groups of 3. this is the only way to deal with 9 dogs at once

10: basically the dogs are in control now do NOT look into the mirrors

11: Car Crash with Dogs

12: Driver looks back at his many dogs, whom have faithfully followed him many miles. However, there arose a heated dispute among them over which one of them was considered to be the greatest. But he said to them: “The kings of the nations lord it over them, and those having authority over them are called Benefactors.You, though, are not to be that way. But let the one who is the greatest among you become as the youngest, and the one taking the lead as the one ministering. For which one is greater, the one dining or the one serving? Is it not the one dining? But I am among you as the one serving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ron color

this car is actually standing still. imagine how fast the dog would seem if it was moving

ron color

look honey the longer he stays in that window the bigger hes gonna get

ron color

if you dont open that windshield the dogs will

ron color

this is sick

ron color

me too buddy. me too

ron color

dogs know this is not a real window. they are not easily fooled

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

this dog thought he was going for a car ride..

ron color
i dont care how much that dog asks do NOT open those windows

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 29 minutes!

ron color posted:

i dont care how much that dog asks do NOT open those windows

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
lol

Salmiakki

dogs in bullet trains

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Piso Mojado

devil

ron color posted:

this car is actually standing still. imagine how fast the dog would seem if it was moving

can you not even seen the blur in the background.. that car is clearly moving

DEAD MAN'S SHOE

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
hi my names gary larson and your under arrest for joke stealing

Yaos posted:

Jippa posted:

"The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly."
Actually LEDs can burn brighter than incandescent bulbs and last much longer while using less electricity. Although they don't actually burn, the light is generated by electrons. In fact, that quote is completely wrong.

Jakabite posted:

The main thing that attracted me was, admittedly, the 'OH WOW NINJAS' thing, but since then I've found a lot of great things about it and it does get annoying when people just assume it's some LOLNINJAS totally kawaii thing. If you look past the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pop culture thing built around ninjutsu, it really is a great martial art, and has a fascinating history too.
pig slut lisa

irl is good

hi i'm gary larson, welcome to jokeass

DEAD MAN'S SHOE

pig slut lisa posted:

hi i'm gary larson, welcome to jokeass

meme wrong, fucker!!!!

Yaos posted:

Jippa posted:

"The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly."
Actually LEDs can burn brighter than incandescent bulbs and last much longer while using less electricity. Although they don't actually burn, the light is generated by electrons. In fact, that quote is completely wrong.

Jakabite posted:

The main thing that attracted me was, admittedly, the 'OH WOW NINJAS' thing, but since then I've found a lot of great things about it and it does get annoying when people just assume it's some LOLNINJAS totally kawaii thing. If you look past the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pop culture thing built around ninjutsu, it really is a great martial art, and has a fascinating history too.
devil

these are cute http://www.economist.com/news/scien...hesumofitsparts

DEAD MAN'S SHOE

they'll eat your face off, dave

Yaos posted:

Jippa posted:

Jakabite posted:

GEExCEE

Sticky please

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

GEExCEE posted:

Sticky please

and goldmine also

ron color
actualy im gary larsen. but youre right i am under arrest

Salmiakki

ron is under arrest for harboring more than 12 dogs inside of his car

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
When the dog gets tired of being in the car, he becomes the car.

BIRDCON 2017

ChairmanMeow posted:

When the dog gets tired of being in the car, he becomes the car.

Mutt Cums?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
it says cutts... you illiterate mon?

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
cutts doesn't even make sense

Commie NedFlanders

ron color posted:

Hot Dog!

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

ron color
some people pack 20, 30, 40 dogs in a car. never heard of that happening? there is a reason

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
clown dogs can do it I bet

alnilam

doggy,

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

oh wait. wrong thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Still good, Fluffie. Pretty sure thats a dog right behind the driver's seat

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

devil

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

they'll eat your face off, dave

i hope it does.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

the dawgs in cars thread is that way

----------------

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ron color posted:

this is sick

that makes my bum clench

what if he jumped :ohdear:

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

that makes my bum clench

what if he jumped :ohdear:

any responsible dog owner will have either someone in the seat with them holding them at the collar and chest, or a tight leash that strictly limits their movement

----------------

dogcrash truther
A dog alone in a car: This image represents the inherent tragic absurdity of life. The dog cannot leave the car (the windows are not open) but neither can he drive it.
A dog alone in a car (reversed): Haha the dog is in a car, on the ceiling.

A dog with a man in a car: This image represents faith. Where are they going? The dog does not know, but it must pertain to him somehow, or else why would the man have taken him along?
A dog with a man in a car (reversed): Lol theyre driving on the ceiling.Hang in there, dog, man, and car!

A dog with a woman in a car: This image represents prosperity and happiness. The woman be shopping, and she's taking the dog with, because she loves the dog.
A dog with a woman in a car (reversed): Duplicity. The woman tells everyone who objects to the dogs presence in the store that the dog is a service animal.

A dog with a dog driving the car: This image represents Death. A dog cannot drive a car. Not safely, anyway.
A dog with a dog driving the car (reversed): Unexpected death. Look out below!

Many dogs in a car: This image represents health. The car is the modern symbol of the body. A bunch of dogs are lively. This is a body full of lively things.
Many dogs in a car (reversed): It's a whole bunch of different kinds of dogs and they're probably playing poker or some poo poo...upside down!

Dogs, no car: Hell yeah.
Dogs, no car (reversed): lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
lol

• Locked thread