Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I am highly unable to distinguish these two shows but I like the catgirl scientist in one of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Asterisk has better story but failed knight has better combat so far.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

ASterisk has a much better supporting cast so far.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Wark Say posted:

Watched up to EP4 of the Chivalry show.

I liked how the rival (voiced by Kirito, no less!) wasn't afraid of coming off as a gigantic pussy to avoid getting a the good-ole' sword-to-the-face. It does piss me off that he was rocking a slightly less cool version of the classic Iori Yagami style. If you ain't gonna commit fully to the Yagami style hit the bricks, dipshit. :mad:

The sister in Chivalry does wear out her welcome real loving fast. Alice rules, though.

Alice is good but so is the student council pres.

Alice is very good but that sister is just so terrible so far

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Classy Hydra posted:

It's strange, but somehow watching these shows together improves both of them. I don't even know why.

Maybe it's because, despite being almost literally the same show, they have very different strengths and weaknesses. Internally I'm probably editing the better bits together into a single optimal whole.

That is my feeling.

I still feel that asterisk has better side characters, except yuri, yuri is entirely best teacher

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Finally saw the last of Failed Knight, better than I expected.

No backouts just exploding out all your blood into one attack for the win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I have no idea but didn't magic occur because of a meteor hitting the earth and then MAGIC? so going into space for more magic might be a thing.

• Locked thread