Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
If you're a print subscriber to the NYT, this weekend, you got a Google Cardboard along with your paper this morning, and you can download an app to watch a short movie they made called "The Displaced," about three children who have been forced to leave their homes by war.

It's the most incredible thing I've seen in a long time. Anyone else get a chance to check it out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
This is one of those April fools jokes?

dumb crambo
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
no but that sounds cool.

bacalou

guy from 1980s: in the future we won't need to cut down forests to read the news, we will just read a virtual paper in virtual reality

guy from now: yeah but check out this virtual reality headset that came with my newspaper, it's made of paper as well

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
if it's printed on paper doesn't that mean it can only do 2D virtual reality?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

bacalou posted:

guy from 1980s: in the future we won't need to cut down forests to read the news, we will just read a virtual paper in virtual reality

guy from now: yeah but check out this virtual reality headset that came with my newspaper, it's made of paper as well

• Locked thread