Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
I'm in the middle of my second run of Tales right now. It really is a very funny game; a nice change of pace from the also great but much more somber Wolf and Walking Dead. Delightful characters.

For Loader Bot, I think a Riot Shield for protection and Rocket Launcher for destruction should do nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Ah, sweet bloodshed.

As someone who's never played the actual Borderlands games, it's nice to hear what and who some of these people and things are.

Waffleman_ posted:

BLOW HIS MIND :psyboom:

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Save Your Bullet

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.

Kai Tave posted:

I realized I should probably refine my answer so I'm casting an official vote for the good ol' Psycho Mask. Save that money! Buy better, cooler stuff with it down the line! A rough-and-tumble Pandora grifter isn't gonna waste her money frivolously. We saved that bullet and hell, those things are more common than dirt down on Pandora, we sure as hell ain't gonna blow a hundred+ funbucks on a dumb mask that someone probably died in.

Good reasoning, Psycho Mask is my vote as well.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
If Felix is cutting ties with us, it's only right we give him back his bullet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Fiona's got this, tell Sasha to help Rhys.

Oh, and tell everyone about Handsome Jack. Vaughn, Fiona, random bandits... Just constantly be dropping that in conversation.

• Locked thread