Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Save the bullet. It'll be cooler/funnier when we eventually use it down the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Casting a vote for Not the skeletal menace mask. We're here to make money, not spend it.

So far it seems like Rhys and Sasha are...not bonding exactly, but either some of the animosity is going away or she's just playing him (and also I don't know if she actually gave our stun baton back or not). None of the main characters seem like super huge jerks so far, so I feel like if there is going to be some betraying going on it should probably be the result of something a bit more pivotal than what we've seen so far.

Zer0 is a Vault Hunter and thus kind of a wild card, but it seems like he has his own agenda that isn't the case full of money, so being in his good graces seems like a good plan.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
I realized I should probably refine my answer so I'm casting an official vote for the good ol' Psycho Mask. Save that money! Buy better, cooler stuff with it down the line! A rough-and-tumble Pandora grifter isn't gonna waste her money frivolously. We saved that bullet and hell, those things are more common than dirt down on Pandora, we sure as hell ain't gonna blow a hundred+ funbucks on a dumb mask that someone probably died in.

The thing about Zer0 is that if you're a huge dork but you're also an extremely deadly and competent sniper cyberninja then I figure you've sort of earned the right to speak in haiku and project emotes on your visor, y'know?

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

CuwiKhons posted:

It's a psycho mask - not only did somebody probably die in it but I bet quite a lot of people died in veeeeeeeery close proximity to it.

People probably died in all of them, you heard the guard/mask vendor. So we can either pay for the privilege of wearing some dead dude's mask, or, since the game isn't giving us an option not to, we can pay zero dollars to wear an equally morbid face-covering. When you look at it that way, the Psycho Mask is a steal.

(Literally. As in it was stolen from a corpse.)

• Locked thread