Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adiabatic

What have you assholes done now?
i think i would like blue cheese way more if it didnt keep trying to overpower everything. blue cheese we all think youre cool man you dont need to freak out on us like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic

TIL im an irredeemable luddite

also wow this is a lot of information about cheese to take in at once

Adiabatic

crackers are good and all but i like eating cheese off knives. it makes m feel like a hunter when in reality im in my living room listening to oliver heldens

Adiabatic

manlove all forms of eating cheese are cool and good yo

Adiabatic

:hf:

Adiabatic

poo poo now i gotta go get some salsalito turkey

Adiabatic

real talk one of my buddies loves cheese and calls people names such as "cheese wizard" and "dick cheese"

he also went as a cheese wizard for halloween one year. i went as a guy riding a dinosaur.

Adiabatic

Theglavwen posted:

Can I come to your next halloween party?

yeah bro totally whatre you gonna be

Adiabatic

those are all great ideas im gonna be a guy riding a dinosaur again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adiabatic

wow rude

• Locked thread