Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weed cat

weed cat is back, and he loves to suck dick

:sueme:
(grizzled detective): my god, what happened here. i've never seen a crime scene this bad
(csi): it appears the deceased boiled a poop... in pee
(grizzled detective): mother of god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke

ENHANCE

treasure bear

in csi with all their advanced technology and detective skill they could never find the one thing that really matters: love

ron color
they found love all the time----and they still do on csi: Miami and now every afternoon in new csi CYBER

treasure bear

no its not real i can tell

GEExCEE

I thought the title said "cis robot"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a cis robot will never find love either because we refuse to allow robots to love

platonicbackrub

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ITS LIKE
TO BE THE SAD MAN
BEHIND BLUE EYES

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
csi boot

ecevtutive: laaame

csi reboot

exec: yes

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The real treasure was inside them all along! guts!

platonicbackrub

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

The real treasure was inside them all along! guts!

MAGIC BUS

Piso Mojado

GEExCEE posted:

I thought the title said "cis robot"

me, unbuttoning shirt: So tell me robot, have you ever been with a man before?

cis robot: ABORT. THIS IS NOT WORKING FOR ME.

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
I hope the lead character is something of a "loose cannon", and that their past has an effect on their prwsent.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Piso Mojado posted:

alnilam

Next week on CSI Reboot: Bob goes missing while investigating the grizzly murder of Mike the TV, leaving Dot and Enzo to pick up the pieces. A series of mysterious clues cause the pair to wonder if Bob knew he was in danger...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*CSI team walks into a hotel room with guns drawn, the scene before them is grisly, blood covered walls, bed sheets torn apart, their collective gaze falls upon the chest of drawers, sitting on top is a tv with a gun shot wound, smoke still filtering out, Enzo gasps in horror as Dot falls to her knees sobbing*

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo

alnilam posted:

Next week on CSI Reboot: Bob goes missing while investigating the grizzly murder of Mike the TV, leaving Dot and Enzo to pick up the pieces. A series of mysterious clues cause the pair to wonder if Bob knew he was in danger...

Dot: this sure is one grizzly murder

Enzo: but which grizzly did it?

Dot: look, it's Bob's can of bear spray. It's empty

Machai

new intro is The Seeker

Looke

barfdog

gil grissom turns out to have been all the killers, a mass vacation of sentences occurs, the US has to pay them all compensation and goes bankrupt as a result. shot of gil sitting back in cuba, smoking up with fidel, sipping margaritas. he grins slyly.

WHOOOOOO ARE YOU?

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Looks like Snot....
*puts on sunglasses*
...was a real booger.

gotta keep the devil down in the hole

smoobles

this crime scene calls for (dons sunglasses) an investigation

----------------

ScrubLeague

garbage owl posted:

the deceased boiled a poop... in pee

im not dead

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

ScrubLeague posted:

im not dead

you will be in about ten minutes

fuck. marry. t-rex

Piso Mojado posted:

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

smoobles posted:

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
detective bob: Were're here, at the crime scene. Seems...familiar.
jerry investigator: it's the crime scene from S2E7
detective bob: ah. which one was that?
jerry investigator: A fuel man lights up on fire during a race and burns to death despite wearing a fire-proof suit.
detective bob: don't we know who did it?
jerry investigator: yeah but now its someone different.
both together: Reeeeebooooot

----------------

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
The idea seemed cool but since Megabyte was always the murderer the show lost steam after only 4 episodes and was quietly cancelled.

big black turnout

Ride The Gravitron posted:

The idea seemed cool but since Megabyte was always the murderer the show lost steam after only 4 episodes and was quietly cancelled.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Fred and the gang remove the frankenstein villain's mask to reveal Megabyte, once again. Scrappy Doo celebrates while Shaggy and Scooby guffaw in disbelief

social vegan

Ride The Gravitron posted:

woof

social vegan

me at the pitch meeting: ok cool check this out, it's like the old CSI but instead of solving crimes, they commit them and batman always stops them

alnilam

csi but the i stands for instigation

Manifisto

a multipart documentary of the "crimescene," an international forensic art subculture that specializes in producing small, self-contained felonies with extensive audiovisual components. the main goal of a crime in the scene is to showcase artistic, musical, and psychotic murdering skills.

Piso Mojado

smoobles posted:

Piso Mojado

lmao at this thead

FutonForensic

we're running out of The Who songs to use for the intro, we're gonna have to start dipping into Quadrophenia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

FutonForensic posted:

we're running out of The Who songs to use for the intro, we're gonna have to start dipping into Quadrophenia

Just play owl sounds over the intro

• Locked thread