Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

Syrinxx posted:

Well now that Pushbullet is a mother fucker of a company who is going subscription instead of being a paid app, is there a decent alternative? I just want to SMS from my computer, and PBs 100 message limit is ridiculous.

I've been using the free version of airdroid, but it has so many bugs that I'm hesitant to recommend it :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

LastInLine posted:

Am I the only person on the planet who has never seen an ad on YouTube ever?

Not even on someone else's computer?

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

Wacky Delly posted:

If you're tapping, Swiftkey's swiping engine isn't nearly as good as the competition.

I do a combination of tapping and swiping with swiftkey. I've tried a number of different keyboards but swiftkey is still my favorite because the other ones I've tried don't have a nice balance between the two imo.

I think it's just because I've been using it for 4 years and the predictions have gotten really accurate.

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

Thermopyle posted:

This week Google's rolling out a feature for the Clock app that let's you select stuff from Spotify as your alarm.

But there's no mention of GPM...

b-but what about timely? Remember when google bought them?

(I paid for it 6 years ago and I still use it as my alarm)

((it hasn't gotten an update in as long as I can remember - probably 2016))

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

CLAM DOWN posted:

Gboard autocorrect is all of a sudden horrible, wtf

Ur the mod of the regular Android thread. Wasn't this some sort of Google experiment?

I've been using SwiftKey for the past 6 years and I'm still mad about paying $5 for it only to have them turn it into a free app a year later.

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

AlexDeGruven posted:

Timely is good. It has yet to fail me. I, however, have failed several times. But most of that was when I was first adjusting to my new wake up time.

I have also been using timely since the Galaxy Nexus days.

Remember when it used to be a paid app before Google bought it? Remember when it would get updates more often than once every other year before Google bought it?

It's still a great app though and I've used it everyday for the past 4 years or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CerealKilla420
Jan 3, 2014

"I need a handle man..."

ThermoPhysical posted:

That's a long way to travel for just one date.

When you set ur radius to 1000mi