Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

Steward: Can I take your name, please love?

Rose: Dawson, Rose Dawson.

Steward: (suspicious) Is that any relation to Jack Dawson?

Rose: I don't know Jack about that!

*all laugh, zoom out*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

George Taylor: (at the ruins of the Statue of Liberty) You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, drat you! God drat you all to hell!...Aw shucks, I can't stay mad at you! You sure got me good this time!

*all laugh, zoom out*

alnilam

George Taylor: (at the ruins of the Statue of Liberty) You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, drat you! God drat you all to hell!...Aw shucks, I can't stay mad at you! You sure got me good this time!

*all laugh, zoom out*

e:f,b

alnilam

Cthulhu lounging and looking uncomfortable with a big belly, the ruins of civilization burning in the background: "i can't believe i ate the whole thing"

*all laugh, zoom out*

google THIS

alnilam posted:

*all laugh, zoom out*

e:f,b

:aaaaa:

alnilam

Steve Buscemi being shoved into wood chipper feet first, looks at camera and shrugs "here we go again!" v:shobon:v

*all laugh, zoom out*

google THIS

bruce willis: (at the end of the sixth sense) drat it honey, next time I'm dead, can ya please just tell me?

*all laugh, zoom out*

google THIS fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Nov 17, 2015

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Schindler (shrugs): Guess you can't save 'em all!

*all laugh, zoom out*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"what's in the box!?"

*brad Pitt looks into the box and sees his wife's severed head, Morgan freeman snickers and then bursts into laughter* "well it looks like you're single again..."

*all laugh, zoom out*

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Deckard's narration drones on until suddenly the car explodes, Roy Batty popping up in a little bubble in the corner snickering and covering his mouth with his hand. The theme from Brazil plays.

----------------

social vegan

Bradley Cooper (in Limitless after taking the limitless pill at the amusement park and finding out he's too short to ride the roller coaster)

*all laugh, zoom out*

BIRDCON 2017

buffalo bill cuts the lights and silently stalks clarice sterling while she stumbles around in pitch darkness. as he closes in he raises his hands in preparation, they shake furiously from anticipation.

"boo!"

*all laugh, zoom out*

barfdog

ice cube in a generic police movie gets shot in the line of duty and dies, his last words as he turns to the camera are "guess i shouldnt have eaten the drat bacon!"

*all laugh, zoom out*

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Twerkteam Pizza

Lebanon has hundreds dead from terrorist attacks, but reporter notices reports that Paris has a similar story.

Reporter: Welp, let's pack it up and go home!

*all laugh, zoom out, panoramic shot of bodies in streets*

Pizzatime

wetnightmare thread

*all laugh, zoom out*

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Oil guy: Daniel we're willing to buy out your oil reserves.

Daniel Day Lewis: , I'm gonna come to you, inside of your house, wherever you're sleeping, and I'm going to cut your throat.

Oil Guy (flabbergasted): Hubba-duh-wha??

Daniel Day Lewis: but first...*turns to mug to camera and holds up an outrageously oversized pink bendy-straw* I'm gonna drink me a milk shake!
*all laugh, zoom out*

dogcrash truther
Mr. Peabody: I've brought you back in time to learn about Hitler's greatest lie.

Sherman: I think I know about this already, Mr. Peabody.

Hitler: You look fine in that dress, my darling. Now please hurry up. We're going to be late.

Sherman: Gee Mr. Peabody, I though the Holocaust was Hitler's biggest lie!

Mr. Peabody: Hitler told the truth, it was the Jews who lied.

*all laugh, zoom out*

[Words on screen read: EVA BRAUN COMMITTED SUICIDE THAT SAME DAY, AND HITLER FLED TO ARGENTINA TO BEGIN A NEW LIFE AS THE PROPRIETOR OF A BAR FULL OF WACKY REGULARS]

dogcrash truther
I can't remember if the Hitler-as-proprietor-of-a-wacky-Argentinian-bar premise is something I made up right now or something i read somewhere.

big black turnout

dogcrash truther posted:

I can't remember if the Hitler-as-proprietor-of-a-wacky-Argentinian-bar premise is something I made up right now or something i read somewhere.

well i just read about it today right now so it must be true

google THIS

montague: jinkies!

capulet: like what happened? look, it's...

all: friar lawrence!

prince: what's the meaning of this, friar?

friar lawrence: I married romeo and juliet to stop your feud and I was smuggling them out of the city. (points to the bodies of romeo and juliet) and I would've gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for those meddling kids!

*all laugh, zoom out*

alnilam

Han: who are you?

Leia: *takes off helmet* someone who loves you

Han: leia!

suddenly lights turn on as they kiss

Jabba: ooh ho ho ho ho, gotcha!!

Han and Leia smirk and shrug

All laugh, zoom out

man in the eyeball hat

Capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D.

Anakin: I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

Padme: Oh, come here, you! We'll go to the beach tomorrow, and I'll show you it's not all that bad.

Anakin: Can't we just go to Olive Garden instead? :unsmith:

*all laugh, zoom out*

[Anakin commits suicide that night, leaving a note of fear that his untreated OCD will ruin their trip to the beach.]

s/o to siggy savvy symbolic for the simply sublime signature

Android Blues

i thought this was a new thread at first and then saw dct and did a double take and got sad

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
Alchemist: ZOOM BACK CAMERA!!!

----------------

google THIS

luke: so how's that nephew of mine doing?

rey: he killed his dad

luke: (rolling his eyes) runs in the family, I guess!

*al;zo*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Darth Sidious: I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend. At last, the Jedi are no more.

Yoda: Not if anything to say about it I have!

Darth Sidious: :cripes: wtf Yoda, just talk like a loving normal person...

*all laugh, zoom out*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Obi-Wan: You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the force... not leave it in darkness!

Anakin Skywalker: [shouts] I HATE YOU!

Obi-Wan: You were my brother, Anakin! I *stiffles back laughter*

Anakin: [shouts] WHAT? WHAT!?

Obi-Wan: Dude you have no arms or legs anymore *giggling uncontrollably* I just... *covers mouth and tries not to laugh, body is heaving* you look really really bad right now, like how are you even still alive

Anakin: oh poo poo... :shrug:

*all laugh, zoom out*

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
HAL 9000: I can't let you do that, Dave

Dave, now as a space baby: Oh, can't you? :grin:

*all laugh, zoom out *

sig by vanisher™®

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Fortinbras: Let four captains
Bear Hamlet, like a soldier, to the stage;
For he was likely, had he been put on,
To have proved most royally: and, for his passage,
The soldiers' music and the rites of war
Speak loudly for him.
Take up the bodies: such a sight as this
Becomes the field, but here shows much amiss.
Go, bid the soldiers shoot.

*slow zoom to dead Hamlet's face as he is carried, going in so just one eye fills the shot, suddenly his eye shoots open! freeze frame, scary musical flourish, roll credits*

• Locked thread